2009 - 2014 F-150

find leaf spring part# by using VIN number?

Old 05-02-2014, 08:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
find leaf spring part# by using VIN number?

Is there a way to find out what rear leaf springs were on an F150 that I sold? I'm looking to find the actual Ford part# and wondering if there is a way to do this with the VIN#...The truck was a 2011 4x4 F150 super cab, 6.5 foot bed, with the off road package, regular tow.. I looked at leaf springs online at Ford parts websites using the year and trim but it's a bit confusing

Old 05-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
You can input the vin into fords etis site and you can pull up the info on the truck and you can get the part #'s of the springs installed on the truck.

here from another thread

quote: Not sure what information you need that you have to pay for it. Go to this site, click on "Vehicle" which is under where it says Ford ETIS. Put in you VIN and check the right side of the new page.

Under minor features, click the line to expand the list to just about everything you will want to know your truck has or doesn't have. Best of all, it's free!

http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do :quote

Last edited by 05RedFX4; 05-02-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Wow that's great..I'll give it a try...

Originally Posted by 05RedFX4
You can input the vin into fords etis site and you can pull up the info on the truck and you can get the part #'s of the springs installed on the truck.

here from another thread

quote: Not sure what information you need that you have to pay for it. Go to this site, click on "Vehicle" which is under where it says Ford ETIS. Put in you VIN and check the right side of the new page.

Under minor features, click the line to expand the list to just about everything you will want to know your truck has or doesn't have. Best of all, it's free!

http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do :quote

Old 05-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Former Sponsor
I didn't check that link but if you do still need the part number of the springs just feel free to post it here or shoot me a PM and I'll get you the numbers.

-Steve

Old 05-03-2014, 12:04 PM
fordparts.com

put the VIN in and it will give you part numbers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: find leaf spring part# by using VIN number?