2004 - 2008 F-150

northwest limited edition

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 05:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
northwest limited edition

I have a 2005 ford f150 xlt supercab northest limited edition flareside 2wd hard to find and get info on how thecustom build list went as i do know I have the leather interior butt warmers and the 35.3 gaL GAS tank...I need to know how mny were made with the 2wd flareside xlt for sale in the northwest. and what option list of the factory options were there thanks

Old 12-15-2018, 05:44 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
I've never heard of a "Northeast" or "Northwest" limited edition.

It's like the supposed "GT F-150"... lol

Old 12-15-2018, 09:27 PM
going to send picture of ...maybe some more pictures of this truck...

f150 Northest Limited Edition...super cab and flare side...
Raining outside....

Old 12-15-2018, 09:33 PM
This truck is very rare and has 142k on it factory custom interior in leather...and i have had it now for 3 days...has butt warmers driving lights and much more...minor things need fixed and it is not for sale...but i need help in getting more info on this as all I have seen is 4wd and crewcabs with style side box only...2005 and i have never seen another flareside like this one...

Old 12-17-2018, 02:32 PM

here are some pictures of the Northwest limites edtion 2005 f150 I would like to know how many were made and being two wd as I have a few 4x4's crew and with style side. and super cab styles side but no other 2wd supercabs flare sides...BUT I do know they are there......How many were made and with what options some had 20 in wheels from what I have heard... yes I just bought this last week and now will fix the minor problems and get everything else updated...drives smooth as butter and it will be 100 percent stock when finished expcept for the wheels and the will be old school chromies with either ford chrome caps or smooth caps....17x6 front and 17x8 back...been looking fo this truck for many years...now it is home... no dents in the box. new brakes and exhaust system first....

Old 12-17-2018, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by ManualF150
I've never heard of a "Northeast" or "Northwest" limited edition.

It's like the supposed "GT F-150"... lol
yes I added some pictures of this truck minus the interior which is good but needs a little hep as well...faded leather seats etc...so if you can get the info on this as it is one of a few I know are out there...thanks i would appreciate that...factory built not after market stuff. how many and how many styles as the flareside must be the hardest to find... thank you also it has the two tone interior like the lightning...but it is not the lightnig ...I am waiting for Ford motors to get back with me as well. as most of these were 4x4's styleside and crew cab...I am gonig to get an answer somewhere along the line...A

Last edited by dumbfox; 12-18-2018 at 01:48 PM. Reason: add further info...
Old 12-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by dumbfox
yes I added some pictures of this truck minus the interior which is good but needs a little hep as well...faded leather seats etc...so if you can get the info on this as it is one of a few I know are out there...thanks i would appreciate that...factory built not after market stuff. how many and how many styles as the flareside must be the hardest to find... thank you also it has the two tone interior like the lightning...but it is not the lightnig ...I am waiting for Ford motors to get back with me as well. as most of these were 4x4's styleside and crew cab...I am gonig to get an answer somewhere along the line...A
I don't think that "edition" is a factory option. I would imagine it's a dealer-option that just added some badges to an XLT truck of varying options. I'm sure it's similar to the Oklahoma edition, or Texas Edition trucks which aren't really special editions, just badges that get applied. They might have thought it wasn't worth it to do a "state" edition for Oregon/Washington/etc. so they just did a Northwest edition to encompass the whole geographic area with one badge. I've also never seen that grill on any factory F-150 ever, so I'm guessing that is a previous-owner add-on.

Old 12-19-2018, 01:06 PM
I hear what your saying but it could be as you say. BUT?

All of the ones I have seen had the same grille from different parts of the counrty...When you go to you tube and type in Ford 150 northwest limited edition a few pop up and all have the same grille...Also the same style of interion and in the same two tone leather style. Also It was suppose to have 20 inch wheels but cannot confirm that yet...So we go from there and yes this is the only flare side super cab I know of yet...still digging. I will up load the interior next and see that it is different... So here are the options on this it has the 7,000-8000 payload capacity which according to the vin number. A 35.2 gallon gas tank, rear bumper sensors, heated seats 2 tone leather, power seats,mirriors, made in kanasas city, 5.4 triton mei non flex fuel, full tint air,cruise, full gauge package, no running bds, overhead counsel,power rear mirrior,premium sound system,light pakg, and a bunch of other things in this... yes it is different in some ways and next I am going to look closer to that grille and see it a ford part number is on it as well as a few other things...yes I have the Olk and texas and others loacal area like this but the same emblem is all the other trucks that are northwest limited editions as well with same badging and same type in enterior and all styleside boxes..Thanks for responding as this to me is a real puzzel I am trying find answers to...thank you A

Old 12-19-2018, 01:23 PM
continued as the from above,...

The front bumper is different I believe as well and my 06 ford is a lariat crew and bumpers are different way sifferent as that one was built in detriot...the center of the grille is deeper than the one on mine kanasas has the sqaure fog lights and the detrot has the round ones and this is the factory bumper...seen on this truck along with the chrome side trim on the bottom of the truck as that is factory and not affter market...as i am slowly getting the info...not rulling anything out and still could be a area special build by the dealer...I will inclose other numbers for the truck soon...form the different tags...maybe find a build a build sheet

Last edited by dumbfox; 12-19-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:22 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Not sure where you are getting your info. All 2005s with fog lights were rectangular. 2006s were round. The grill indent looks same as all others to me and the grill looks like a very popular after market grill. The chrome strip along the rockers was a pretty common add on, not factory except on the Lincoln trucks. The badge might or might not be a factory item but if it is factory, I suspect it is the only thing the factory did different. Much the same as my last three trucks that were Texas badged. That was the only thing different from a non Texas truck. The badge. There was also an Oklahoma badge as I recall.

Old 12-19-2018, 02:37 PM
lights

retang lights not sqare but and round lights trucks were built in different plants and the bracket that hold the bumper are different between the two as well and the upper piece moulding is also diferent in the builds. 2004 - 6 had retang lights and late 2006 had round lights like my truck on my 06 to 08 and yes i had many issues with parts counter till they did the research on the two plants and it is the sticker on the fact winshield tells which plant it was made in...then use that and look at the ford parts books and you will see the different part numbers as well...I used to think the other way as well but got educated by my son...Jt's Atuo clinic in newberg oregon... and you can call the Newberg ford dealer there as they learned of this as well...interesting...thanks We are still learning about fords after 20 plus years with them...yes the bumper might be the same after looking at the pictures of them...on the 04 to 6 kanasas plant ...made them...yes i will run part numbers on this to make sure...thanks excuse me but it is dearborn micg and kansas city,..Sorry got to many things on my mind and can not speel to well today..

Last edited by dumbfox; 12-19-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old 12-19-2018, 05:16 PM
Got partial answers to the the 05 ford truck...Sold buy Titus will in Tacoma in 2005. Reginal corparate for the nothwest odered a few of these trucks from Ford and the kanasas Plant built them...that is as far I got so far Now I talk to reginal ford to see what they can shed on this as it was built for the NORTH WEST area by ford .

Quick Reply: northwest limited edition