2004 - 2008 F-150

My truck files from Troyer Performance?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 01:07 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Question My truck files from Troyer Performance?

Since they apparently closed up I can no longer call for part info. I need my file which should have everything I need to know about my truck. For example my radiator is developing a tiny leak where a fan mount is after ten years. I need the part number of the e-fans to see about new mounting hardware (or new fans altogether)...Derale comes to mind for the controllers and I could use another set of my tunes. Does anyone know how to get in touch with either Anita or Mike so I can get my files emailed from them? ...anyone know why they closed up?

Old 08-05-2015, 07:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm in the same boat.....My xcal3 crashed sometime ago and need a copy of my custom tunes to reload on a new device....When I finally got around to call Mike and procure the files, is when I learned they had closed shop. Dumba$$ me for procrastinating...

Anita (is) on Facebook as well as Mike, who just recently opened an account. I've been very hesitant thus far in messaging them as it feels somewhat informal and bothersome as I'm certain they have other priorities right now. This, in regard to recent health issues with Mike forcing him to shut down.

I'm pretty desperate at this point and trying to think of a tactful way to do this under the circumstances....I'm open to ideas.

Last edited by FX4&EXCURSION; 08-05-2015 at 02:21 PM.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I didn’t know Mike was ill…and I did send Anita a message on FB to say hi and ask about the shop. I have not gotten a response and now I have insight as to why. In my case the e-fan mounting hardware has finally rubbed a hole in my radiator and I’m getting Prestone splatter everywhere. Mine is easier to remedy though with a new radiator and fan hardware. I need them to tell me what fans I have but I can work around it if the stickers on the fans are still ok after 10 years. As for your tunes…good luck man…I have mine backed up on a cd and a hard drive but I don’t think they would help you. If you want to try my tunes just let me know. Mine is a 2005 5.4 3V with the liquid cooled Roush blower. If you have the same setup they might work.

Quick Reply: My truck files from Troyer Performance?