2004 - 2008 F-150

Selling 05 FX4 soon, part out mods?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Selling 05 FX4 soon, part out mods?

Hey guys, like the title says I'm going to be selling my truck hopefully this year.
I also have some minor things that need fixing and wondering if it would be worth it to fix.

18" XD Monsters & BF Goodrich 285/65/18 - Tires are worn out. Might try to find OEM set and try to sell wheels locally

PHP Gryphon - Definitely will sell seperately
K&N Air Intake - Still have OEM intake
Carriage Works Billet grille - Still have OEM grill
Smoked LED tail lights - ?
Blacked out head & fog lights - Might be willing to do a swap for stock lights with another member.
Decals My FX4 decal was all dried out and cracked so I removed it. Should I replace or leave it clean.
Westin Platinum Oval Side steps - ?
Leer 700 Tonneau - Repaint?
Blacked out badges w/ Patriot Decals inlays, - Replace or should I just clean them up and spray paint them all black.

I painted my fender flares and now they are starting to bubble and crack. Should be easy to strip the paint, what do you think?

Got a quote on this a while back for about $600

Here's the most major damage. The light grey part is just the fender flare plastic and the black mark is plastic that could probably be polished out. There is a minor dent, but due to the location I don't think it can be popped out. My friend is the one who did it so he would pay, but I don't know if it would be worth it to fix or just pocket the cash.

Quick Reply: Selling 05 FX4 soon, part out mods?