2004 - 2008 F-150

New Wheels & Tires Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by carolinaboy32
after seeing darren & mblouir's pics I think I will stay with the 20s see how money does for the next couple months I need to kill this M0D bug I've had for the last couple months I can't slow down

I am going to see if I can find better deal than KY customs but that is a good deal right now
Yeah we both have the exact setups, i'm the 3rd guy so Matt, and 05blackFX4 are the original guys with the 33" toyo on 20" monster look. I just love the way they look on my truck, I have ever since my PS last year ( http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...emblemPTM2.jpg )

Yeah man, you have done so much shhhtuff to your truck lately. I was going to ask if your occupation is doctor, lawyer, or if you have a very giving wife!

Old 01-13-2010, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am 21, dumb and single...I work As a fishing Guide at a plantation and go to school full time. & Work four days a week. So I am busy working. Last semester I worked 6 days a week!!!! I also saved up from February till July. When I bought my truck and paid off a good chunk of it.

Old 01-14-2010, 04:10 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Awesome dude. I paid my truck off shortly after I got it since I was happy with it, but I need a better job. I didn't do college, just graduated and off to the work force. I've actually worked since I was 14, always worked hard, from my T/A WS6 days to my getting my house, this economy sucks...

Old 01-14-2010, 07:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
Yeah we both have the exact setups, i'm the 3rd guy so Matt, and 05blackFX4 are the original guys with the 33" toyo on 20" monster look. I just love the way they look on my truck, I have ever since my PS last year ( http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...emblemPTM2.jpg )

Yeah man, you have done so much shhhtuff to your truck lately. I was going to ask if your occupation is doctor, lawyer, or if you have a very giving wife!

Actually there was one guy before me with 20" Monsters and 33" Toyos. BLACKOUTFX4 had done his but I think he ran 35s the whole time. I found one guy in archived threads on google that had the setup. His was the one that really sold me, because it was the same setup on a black, leveled truck. Then I got mine done just about a year ago (Jan '09). I think 05Black got his sometime in June of '09? Then you got yours. Now it's your turn, Jeff.

They are getting popular on here, but I've never seen the same setup around town. I've only seen the Monsters on one other truck around here, let alone the Monster/Toyo combo.

Glad to hear you're sticking with 20s, though. Also glad to hear some of us youngins work for our stuff.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
Awesome dude. I paid my truck off shortly after I got it since I was happy with it, but I need a better job. I didn't do college, just graduated and off to the work force. I've actually worked since I was 14, always worked hard, from my T/A WS6 days to my getting my house, this economy sucks...
yeah I've been working since I was able to drive not making a lot but working as much as I could I had to commute 45mins-hour to work. I was working in a tackle shop for close to three years & a Gym. The tackle shop payed me under the table so no taxes I really didn't like that and I did ....But my Dad always drilled it in my head the time to get ahead is right now. So work hard and play hard now so you can relax when you're able to retire. I will admit I have pissed some money away in the past though...I think we all have...Good to hear that you're working hard and yes the economy sucks right now but we all got work through it. Well when Matt becomes a mechanical engineer we can go work for him as one of his grunts

Quick Reply: New Wheels & Tires Help