2004 - 2008 F-150

30% Off Discount Tire Direct Ebay Store

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
30% Off Discount Tire Direct Ebay Store

Has anybody heard of or tried this? A buddy saw this on fjcruiserforums.com.

Get 30% Off Your Discount Tire Direct Purchase

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's how:

Live.com (Microsoft) is saving you 30% off your wheels and tires from Discount Tire Directs eBay store up to $200.00 per transaction/per session. This may take some effort on your end but is well worth it.

Here's what you'll need:
1) An active eBay account with a verifiable PayPal account.
2) You'll also need an active Microsoft live.com account (if you already have a Hotmail or MSN email account you already have a live.com account, you may need to set up your cashback account if you haven't already). These accounts are free.

Here's how you get your savings:
1) Go to live.com. In the search bar type in WHEELS. Even if you are not searching for wheels, type it in. You can change what you are looking for in a few steps.
2) After you click search, a results page will come up. From here you will need to click the link that says:
With wheels-www.ebay.com $ Live Search cashback.
3) This will re-direct you to eBay.
4) From here click the tab towards the top of the page that says Stores. Click it once and let the page load, click it again. You will now see a box on the left hand side that says "Find a Store." In this box select search by Store name and type in "Discount Tire Direct" and then click Search.
5) Click the Discount Tire Direct store link. Now you can browse items within our store.
6) When you find what you want to buy, Click the BUY IT NOW icon and proceed with payment. You will be asked to sign into eBay. Once you have signed in you will see the "Microsoft cash back" icon in your cart. Enter your desired quantity and click continue. You will see your total amount credited back to you from Microsoft. Please note that your credit will come in the form of a refund within 60 days (most receive their credit within 72hrs).

Please note this forum in the comments section when you make your purchase.

Old 02-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, this is how I got my current rims and wheels. I received $400 cashback from live.com. But there is currently no offering for any cashback at this time. However, it may come back again.

I also bought some wii stuff this way too.

Old 02-05-2009, 11:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah my boss showed me this a few weeks ago. Not for tires but for laptops. It pretty much works for anything as long as you can get that ebay cashback dollar symbol to show up. Apparently Microsoft is trying to promote their search engine.

Quick Reply: 30% Off Discount Tire Direct Ebay Store