2004 - 2008 F-150

Bagged 04 layin frame

Old 06-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why cant we all just get along?

I have a lifted truck which I do mud in!, but all your guys trucks look dope and I know sometimes I want to sit a little lower to the ground for a more race feel. I wouldn't say ones more practical than the other because it depends on what your doing with your truck and what you like. And if you reading this don't be a douche and come into to a post just to talk **** about someones truck, if you don't like it shut the f**k up because I'm sure there is someone who dosen't like yours.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by RiveraE512
I have a lifted truck which I do mud in!, but all your guys trucks look dope and I know sometimes I want to sit a little lower to the ground for a more race feel. I wouldn't say ones more practical than the other because it depends on what your doing with your truck and what you like. And if you reading this don't be a douche and come into to a post just to talk **** about someones truck, if you don't like it shut the f**k up because I'm sure there is someone who dosen't like yours.
stuff like this comes up every so often..... usually its when someone has gone to the extreme and done something really cool to their truck that very few will do, it'll be a fine thread up until some jealous redneck comes in talkin smack... like he hasn't seen a trucking mag in 10 years.

"yeehaw, dem's low'erd trucks is stupid boy, yew can't drive dem in da mud up to da trailer park likes my truck can"

dude needs to upen up a truckin and see whats hot, and it sure isn't whatever plain jane boring mediocre vanilla truck he's drivin

Old 06-08-2007, 09:23 AM
exactly, or its the type of person that doesn't see practicality in it.

(red_candle, just take note, my trucks no trailer queen.)

Old 06-08-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Dribone
exactly, or its the type of person that doesn't see practicality in it.

(red_candle, just take note, my trucks no trailer queen.)
who cares if its practical, corvettes arn't practical either but every redneck wants one, as long as it does what you need it to do who cares, I took my hitch off, cause I will never use it, hows that for practical

Old 06-08-2007, 09:33 AM
right. just like our small mirrors. not practical.

but we like em!

(sorry, i had to bring it up)

Old 06-08-2007, 10:50 AM
right. just like our small mirrors. not practical.

but we like em!

(sorry, i had to bring it up)
I say GOOD work.

One of the things I like most about trucks IS that there is so much difference in them. From work trucks to mudders, to pre-runners, to goofball gear heads like me that just need something that can haul motors and bikes, to frame slammers.

The truck ALWAYS reflects to owner in the end, and thats the beauty of the whole thing.

It takes a hell of alot of work to section and align a frame like that, and the fact that the truck doesn't strike me as "ricey" at all is a testament to a job well done.

I like that truck, would I do that to mine, no, but I'll respect the hell out of the OP for the quality of the work HE did.

Damn guys, take it easy.

Old 06-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Tripped1
I say GOOD work.

One of the things I like most about trucks IS that there is so much difference in them. From work trucks to mudders, to pre-runners, to goofball gear heads like me that just need something that can haul motors and bikes, to frame slammers.

The truck ALWAYS reflects to owner in the end, and thats the beauty of the whole thing.

It takes a hell of alot of work to section and align a frame like that, and the fact that the truck doesn't strike me as "ricey" at all is a testament to a job well done.

I like that truck, would I do that to mine, no, but I'll respect the hell out of the OP for the quality of the work HE did.

Damn guys, take it easy.
hey rockpick can you order us some more like these

Old 06-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by styxnpicks
hey rockpick can you order us some more like these

Careful what you wish for. I'm one of god's special children, not meant for mass production.

Old 06-08-2007, 02:20 PM
TNC
Kinda done with the whole lowered thing. Back when, we were into lowered VW's. Pissed almost everybody off for some reason, but man were they more fun to drive. That being said, your truck is way cool. The work you've done is impressive to say the least. I'm sure you can hang a corner way better than me any day. Posts like the one ragging on you are usually just to get a response.

Old 06-10-2007, 10:56 PM
except for the bed, everything is done...

Old 06-10-2007, 11:11 PM
except for the bed, everything is done...

Man your truck is hott stuff!

Old 06-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Agreed it looks sick man. Where are you going to mount the license plate or are you?

Old 06-11-2007, 06:05 AM
I think its very cool. Looks like a clean workable install and it sounds like you did most or all of the work yourself, definately a plus.

Guy at work has a 200? 1500 HD crew with 6.5 box on bags. There is a huge C- Notch in the bed. Had frenched in tails, smoothed bed rails, painted dash, etc, etc. Only problem is that he modified it by driving into it with a dodge dakota.

I like anything that is a clean custom. I've wanted a lifted 4x4 and a lowered 4x2. Never had the ***** (or skills) to do either. I am still a little skeptical about the lateral forces on the axle, but I can see why you did it that way - no damned room. If that doesnt work well enough, add a watts link in the rear of the axle and you are golden.

Someone please PM or post the infamous mirror thread.

Old 06-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Looks great. Wish i could color match my bed rails. I just use my truck to much and they would look like **** after a month.

Old 06-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Looks great! Do you have anymore pictures of the under carriage(the lower link set up, air bag mounts)?

PS I like your mirrors, but I tow to much and need the bigger ones......

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bagged 04 layin frame