2004 - 2008 F-150

Matrix LED tails!!!

Old 09-19-2006, 02:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matrix LED tails!!!

They are out...They look sweet. How much I think? Here is the link to the pic...http://www.tunedbymatrix.com/pdf/Trucktek_Lamps.pdf

Old 09-19-2006, 03:10 AM
Wow, those are nicer than I thought they would be. I'd like to see a picture of them installed what they look like at night.

Old 09-19-2006, 06:25 AM
i like them, i jsut cant make myself spend 200+ on lights i already have even if they are brigther haha

Old 09-19-2006, 09:41 AM
Exclamation FYI. Word of caution..

Originally Posted by 04procompLARIAT
They are out...They look sweet. How much I think? Here is the link to the pic...http://www.tunedbymatrix.com/pdf/Trucktek_Lamps.pdf
I have been chasing these since the first time I saw the add in the magazine and have been very excited about them. Over the past two weeks I have called them three separate times to try to get information on these lights. The first two times someone hung up on me and the last time I was on hold for 10 minutes before I just hung up on them since I was paying for the call. After the last call I was upset but I emailed them to inquire about the lights and after 4 days they never sent an email back to me. I then sent them another email but they have still not gotten back to me with any information. It would be my advice to think very hard about doing business with any company that has a lack of customer service to this degree. Everyone is free to do as they wish but I wanted to let everyone know what my experience with them has been.

As for myself, the lights do look sweet but I will spend my money somewhere where they still value the customer and provide some type of customer service. I have had too many dealings with this type of company in the past.

Old 09-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Well they do look very OEM and exactly like what we've been looking for. However, Hokieron's experience with that company I'm going to hold out and see how they look installed, there performance, and the experience with the company.

I too would be worried as to what would happen if the items came damaged or if an LED immediately blew. If this company is hanging up on it's potential customers then how likely are they to support customers they already have?

Here is a direct picture:

Duke

Last edited by F150 Duke; 09-19-2006 at 10:18 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Find them on Ebay

You can find the tail lights on Ebay for about $150 was the last ones I saw.

Old 09-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by BigDogg715
You can find the tail lights on Ebay for about $150 was the last ones I saw.
These are different in they don't have the huge growth on the bottom.

Duke

Old 09-19-2006, 11:39 AM
i dont realy care for the look of all those little bulbs.

Old 09-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by allrsdup
i dont realy care for the look of all those little bulbs.
I'm interested to see how they look on our trucks and how they perform. The look of the "little bulbs" are the parabolic reflectors around each of the LEDs. The Cadillacs and Infinitis all have these. The purpose is to make the LED look larger and brighter. To each, his own, but they really shouldn't look bad in person. Just take a look at an Infiniti QX56 or Cadillac Escallade taillight and that's how they should look.

Duke

Old 09-19-2006, 12:05 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
It says flareside, I thought the straight bed was called fleetside.

Old 09-19-2006, 12:18 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Stealth
It says flareside, I thought the straight bed was called fleetside.
Exactly what I was thinking, most of us have stylesides, and not flaresides..

Old 09-19-2006, 03:16 PM
OK well um...I just talked to them and they dont have them in yet and they are expecting a huge shipment of them in about a month. The guy(s) didnt even speak good english...they have no idea how much they will cost..Hmmm...why oh why did the dumbest company ever finally come out with a sweet looking light????

Old 09-19-2006, 03:22 PM
OK well um...I just talked to them and they dont have them in yet and they are expecting a huge shipment of them in about a month. The guy(s) didnt even speak good english...they have no idea how much they will cost..Hmmm...why oh why did the dumbest company ever finally come out with a sweet looking light????
Well that's disconcerning. I doubt they manufactured the taillight but are rather just carrying it. Now we need to find out who makes these. Someone should try and contact HIDPlanet as he might/probably knows.

I wonder if these things are even DOT approved and street legal.

The picture really makes them look like the bedside most of us have (straight, I think it's the styleside). I think they just had a misprint, as I found several other spelling errors and they called some dodge taillights ford taillights in that advertisement.

Duke

Old 09-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Angry

If you remember, I called the end of July and I got the about a month story as well and I have chased them since that time. I am glad to see they still do talk to some of the prospective customers that call in . I am afraid that what we have here is a complete half **** company that could care less about customer service. All of the warning flags are at full staff.

Old 09-19-2006, 05:41 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sounds like a double-edged sword here...

Potentially cheap aftermarket quality coupled by poor to very poor customer service...

The plus, they look VERY good...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Matrix LED tails!!!