2004 - 2008 F-150

brother-in-law with good taste!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brother-in-law with good taste!

i was polishing up my pickup yesterday evening after cleaning up the dirt and rocks from the road trip (waiting on some photos--another thread!), getting ready to change the oil, when my wife pulled in and said, "guess what my brother is driving?"

to make a long story short...

i poked my head out from underneath the oil pan and saw almost the spitting image of my pickup parked out front

he traded in his silver '04 2WD supercab on lariat supercrew 4X4 in black over arizona beige!

of course, he has the painted fender flares, 18" wheels, painted bumpers, etc. to differentiate, but very similar...

anyhow, he's always driven fords, and this is my first, so i felt honored that he copied me with his new ride

nah, i just told him he has good taste

i didn't think to get a photo...probably one of the few times we'd both have a clean, new pickup too

Old 12-08-2017, 08:05 PM
F150 Town Crier
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ()smoke()
i was polishing up my pickup yesterday evening after cleaning up the dirt and rocks from the road trip (waiting on some photos--another thread!), getting ready to change the oil, when my wife pulled in and said, "guess what my brother is driving?"

to make a long story short...

i poked my head out from underneath the oil pan and saw almost the spitting image of my pickup parked out front

he traded in his silver '04 2WD supercab on lariat supercrew 4X4 in black over arizona beige!

of course, he has the painted fender flares, 18" wheels, painted bumpers, etc. to differentiate, but very similar...

anyhow, he's always driven fords, and this is my first, so i felt honored that he copied me with his new ride

nah, i just told him he has good taste

i didn't think to get a photo...probably one of the few times we'd both have a clean, new pickup too
You know what they say: Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery!

Quick Reply: brother-in-law with good taste!