2004 - 2008 F-150

I'm So Pisssed

Old 12-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a day.

WELL TO START WITH, I HAD AN APPOINTMENT TODAY TO GET A PAINT BLEMISH FIXED ON MY DOOR (UNDER WARRANTY). THE SALESMAN ORIGINALLY TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD DROP THE LOANER OFF AT MY HOUSE AND PICK MY TRUCK UP. THE DEALERSHIP IS 25 MILES AWAY IN ANOTHER CITY. NO ONE CAME, I CALLED. DECISION WAS MADE THAT I'LL DRIVE TRUCK UP.
I GET THERE AND HE POINTS TO MY LOANER. YES FOLKS, THEY STICK ME IN A CHEVY. A USED CHEVY MALIBU NON THE LESS. I GIVE SALESMAN CRAP, HE LAUGHS (THINKS I WAS KIDDING).

I EXIT LOT, LOOK DOWN, TANK BELOW EMPTY. THAT MADE ME HAPPY. I FIGURED IM GOING TO BEAT THE HECK OUT OF THIS CAR, SO I'LL STICK A COUPLE DOLLARS WORTH OF GAS IN IT. 3 GALLONS WORTH, AND IT WAS STILL EMPTY. THAT MADE ME HAPPY.

GOING DOWN INTERSTATE, NOTHING PLAYING ON RADIO, FIND OLD CD PREVIOUS OWNER LEFT IN THERE, PUSH PLAY, YES FLOKS, SARAH MCLACHLIN (?) IS IN THE AIR. NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT. I THINK MY BUTTS GETTING BIGGER ALREADY, AND JR GETTING SMALLER.
I THEN PARK THAT THING IN THE GARAGE SO NONE OF NEIGHBORS WILL SEE IT. WALK IN THE HOUSE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN MY BLACK LAB DOESN'T WANT TO BE AROUND ME. Time..

update: I FORGOT SOME OF YOU OUT THERE PROBABLY ARE NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK OR EVEN VOTE YET. HERE IS THE POLITICALLY CORRECT VERSION. NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW MY EXPIERENCE. HAD TO VENT SOMEWHERE, APPARENTLY SARCASIM ISN'T TO OBVIOUS TO A COUPLE OF YA. JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN. OH YA, I HAD THE CAPS LOCK ON BY CHOICE.

Last edited by hmfic; 12-06-2005 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Dont want to hear others cry
Old 12-05-2005, 02:08 PM

Sorry, I had to do it.

Old 12-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by hmfic
WELL TO START WITH, I HAD AN APPOINTMENT TODAY TO GET A PAINT BLEMISH FIXED ON MY DOOR (UNDER WARRANTY). THE SALESMAN ORIGINALLY TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD DROP THE LOANER OFF AT MY HOUSE AND PICK MY TRUCK UP. THE DEALERSHIP IS 25 MILES AWAY IN ANOTHER CITY. NO ONE CAME, I CALLED. DECISION WAS MADE THAT I'LL DRIVE TRUCK UP.
I GET THERE AND HE POINTS TO MY LOANER. YES FOLKS, THEY STICK ME IN A CHEVY. A USED CHEVY MALIBU NON THE LESS. I GIVE SALESMAN SHIIT, HE LAUGHS (THINKS I WAS KIDDING).

I EXIT LOT, LOOK DOWN, TANK BELOW EMPTY. THAT MADE ME HAPPY. I FIGURED IM GOING TO BEAT THE HELLL OUT OF THIS CAR, SO I'LL STICK A COUPLE DOLLARS WORTH OF GAS IN IT. 3 GALLONS WORTH, AND IT WAS STILL EMPTY. THAT MADE ME HAPPY.

GOING DOWN INTERSTATE, NOTHING PLAYING ON RADIO, FIND OLD CD PREVIOUS OWNER LEFT IN THERE, PUSH PLAY, YES FLOKS, SARAH MCLACHLIN (?) IS IN THE AIR. DAMMITT, NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT. I THINK MY BUTTS GETTING BIGGER ALREADY, AND JR GETTING SMALLER.
I THEN PARK THAT THING IN THE GARAGE SO NONE OF NEIGHBORS WILL SEE IT. WALK IN THE HOUSE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN MY BLACK LAB DOESN'T WANT TO BE AROUND ME. SHIITTTT!!!
Not to mention you typed an entire thread in the 04-06 forum with the CAPS LOCK ON. I'd get back in bed if I was you!

All joking aside, I'd make sure you have the same amount of gas in the truck when you pick it up as when you dropped it off. I'd also be sure to check the entire thing for scratches. I'm almost certain paint repair at a dealership will not go well. They are all horrible at fixing this and judging by the way they started to treat you, they really don't care about your truck before it was in the shop, so why do you think they'd care now?

I made the mistake of bringing my truck in for paint blemishes and I came away with a two week ordeal that ended up needed a repainted bumper and severe wax job to get out body scratches. It also ended up with new bed liner molding.

Duke

Old 12-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Ya, I Think Im Just Down About Loosing My Truck Until Thursday. I Also Happen To Be Off Work The Next 3 Days..

Old 12-05-2005, 03:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Make sure you use that 3 bucks you put in, drive that brick around their dealership for a little while until it dies, and then walk into the shop and let them know their car didn't come with enough gas to get back. Can't blame'em though, they're obviously embarrassed to have it on the lot. It's well worthy of a "loaner"...I'll be damned if they ever start loaning out lariats.

Old 12-05-2005, 03:14 PM
All the times i had to take my 04 in for service I was only offered a loner once, and i had to bitch to get that, they drove me to the local enterprise rent a car and tryed to give me a Geo Metro, i told the guy id rather walk and had him drive me back to work. Had a fellow employee drive me back when my truck was ready.
Moral of the story...it can always be worse.

Old 12-05-2005, 03:50 PM
My Salesman gave me his personal demo to use. a Ford 500 Got to love them at Maumee Ford

Old 12-05-2005, 04:57 PM
loaners really suck, but most dealers don't offer them.

Old 12-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Its a loaner. What do you expect.

Old 12-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by J-150
loaners really suck, but most dealers don't offer them.
My dealer rocks.

The one time I needed a loader, my dealer give me a brand new red f150 with 3 miles on it. Thats how to make a customer for life.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:16 PM
WHY DID YOU TRUST A SALESMAN

Old 12-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sounds like your beef is with your dealer and/or salesman.

Got a rant or a problem or just want to vent? Try rephrasing it in English without the use of veiled four letter words next time. Some of us don't want to read that junk.

Last edited by Quintin; 12-05-2005 at 07:04 PM.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:02 PM

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I'm So Pisssed