2004 - 2008 F-150

Twin Turbo 2005 F150

Old 12-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 04NickySP2
I'm going to share my opionion because I can. Unless this turbo makes max boost very low in the rpm range then I can't see it being as good for power. For our trucks right now a twin screw supercharger suits things best.

Now if you can be at full boost by somewhere around 1500-1800 rpm then I would say badass. I would really like to see some specs on like what turbo are you using, intercooler and how much boost.

I am hoping it will start developing boost somewhere at 2.3k rpms max boost by 4000 thats how it will be designed anyhow...if I went with one turbo then yea it would be at full boost by 2000 rpms however there will be no more power after that...thats why there is going to be 2....

Old 12-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by tthorn
ummm ok like I said I will post pics EVERY step of the way...

Like I said TALK IS CHEAP! Post when its actually done.. or even started has a part even been purchased....Its just I hate all these posts about people saying I am installing a supercharger or a turbo or nos or a bigger block and nothing happens. all talk so far

Old 12-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by inurok
Like I said TALK IS CHEAP! Post when its actually done.. or even started has a part even been purchased....Its just I hate all these posts about people saying I am installing a supercharger or a turbo or nos or a bigger block and nothing happens. all talk so far

ummm ok so you didnt see the big **** pics of the turbo sitting on my kitchen counter?

Old 12-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Littile dumb and a littile d*ck

Old 12-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Suspended
What a hater. . .

Old 12-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
What a hater. . .
well I am still waiting on an answer from inurok...Im sure all of you guys saw the pics...WAIT I KNOW...I stole the picture of a website and used it as my own. Inurok you caught me dead to rights man...but if you want you can take a trip to AZ after the holidays and race truck to truck to see if I am really lieing about it?

Ill give you a little head start?

Old 12-03-2005, 10:10 PM
every post from this guy (inurok) is negative

Old 12-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Sorry...can't see any pictures, so I have no idea what you are talking about!

Old 12-03-2005, 11:51 PM
my 2 cents....

why put that much $$ into a slow truck to start with?im very discusted with my f150 on the performance level.its slower than my granny in her pinto,but i except it for being a slow truck.i love my truck,but for speed its the last platform i would consider for dumping $10k of performance mods into.2 do a twin turbo set up with reliable programming and all the gadgets ,it will cost atleast that.plus your mpg will go way down even futher than the 15 you get now probably.these trucks are slugs,just face it.ive considered plenty of times to upgrade this or that,but whats the point?a civic off the light would smoke me and make me feels like a fool.

if you want to get real speed,get a mustang,put some turboes on it,then you will be happy.just my opinion,respect it for what it is.

(just for your info,i have alot of knowledge in the turbo department,so im not just talking out of my ***)

Old 12-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by one eyed *****
my 2 cents....

why put that much $$ into a slow truck to start with?im very discusted with my f150 on the performance level.its slower than my granny in her pinto,but i except it for being a slow truck.i love my truck,but for speed its the last platform i would consider for dumping $10k of performance mods into.2 do a twin turbo set up with reliable programming and all the gadgets ,it will cost atleast that.plus your mpg will go way down even futher than the 15 you get now probably.these trucks are slugs,just face it.ive considered plenty of times to upgrade this or that,but whats the point?a civic off the light would smoke me and make me feels like a fool.

if you want to get real speed,get a mustang,put some turboes on it,then you will be happy.just my opinion,respect it for what it is.

(just for your info,i have alot of knowledge in the turbo department,so im not just talking out of my ***)
10k? your out of your mind...if I was going to pay that kind of money I had better have a huge blower sticking out of the hood...I am not going to go out and race corvettes and Cobras, however it will be able to keep up with the performance trucks out there now. I want it to be powerful not so much fast, although being fast is a byproduct of powerful to a point...Yes the trucks are slow from the factory but I will hopefully change that. and like I said I want something unique...I could have went out and bought an 05 Mustang GT if I wanted but it is not practical to me...Can a mustang haul the family around? Nope. I am not trying to flame you but....
A civic? I hope it was an SI? I would take the truck to get looked at...I SMOKE civics all the time and all I have right now is an AIRAID and Magnaflow SISO...Its funny that people talk so much smack about these trucks I dont get it...maybe this isnt a comparison but lets take my brother in law for example he has a 2001 Chevy Blazer 4.3 Vortech...When I first got the truck he talked so much ***** about I felt like kicking him...he also wanted to run so after it got broken in and I listened to him talk smack for most of the day I got fed up and said alright lets go run...I beat him so bad I had to slow down so he could catch up...and that was before the intake and exhaust. Needless to say I haven't heard a word about it being super slow since then.

And as far as getting a Mustang and throwing turbos on it then I would be happy? I will be happy when the turbos go on my truck, not a mustang

Old 12-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally Posted by freekyFX4

really I can see them right now...check again

Old 12-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by freekyFX4

halfway down the page

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...1&page=3&pp=15

Old 12-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Suspended
I can't stand the people who bash the people who want to put more power into their trucks. . .

So tell me this, can a Mustang go romping through the woods and mud holes? or hell can it even carry sheets of plywood. No, I don't think so.

Old 12-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Like I said..Post when it is STARTED or DONE!

Old 12-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by Screw2004
every post from this guy (inurok) is negative
Weird

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Twin Turbo 2005 F150