2004 - 2008 F-150

New TSB's for Vibration & Nibble

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by blitzkrieg
Okay, fair enough.

Lets see, since you in the vibe tribe have already had the vibe on your personal vehicle (and apparently not received satisfaction) AND have test driven '05's which according to you have a 20% failure rate and zeusrat a 100% failure rate, why on Gods green earth would you even consider another Ford?

Why would you even consider one?

Why would you not write off Fords as junk for eternity, buy something else and never look back?

This makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Edit: We cross posted TJ....
Well for one Ford is taking care of the problem so I am satisfied. I personally don't care how many or what % vibrate as long as my next one dosn't. I'll just be a little more carefull when I buy my next one. It dosn't matter what brand you get they all have there problems. I havn't found a truck I like better than the Ford. I won't let one problem keep me from getting what I want. I also had 1990 Mustang GT I drove for 13 yrs...... best car I ever owned. I guess I could write off Fords as being junk and maybe I could get Durango and have the front wheel fall off then I could write them off too and then try Chevy, opps I'm sure they have issues too..... pretty soon I'll be walking.

Old 12-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Get your facts right ZD and I won't post.

Saying that the F-150 is ONLY built in K.C. and then blaming the FSE for the inaccuracy only underlines how poorly your postings are researched. I'm being very kind in that assessment.

If you make a blatant error like that, what is to say that the rest of your posts are any more accurate (or less tilted/skewed).

In an effort to be fair, I have read many of your other posts and 99% of them you are bitching and moaning about this.

Even a valid problem becomes lame when you push it to the extent you have.

Apparently you don't understand that concept.

Old 12-10-2004, 08:47 PM
zeus you're clearly anti-ford..... and your responce just now was the most idiotic thing ive ever seen. So you picked out 2 05's and drove them and both had the vibe. and that was to prove that all the new f150's have the vibe. Well gee i guess ford better watch out then since ALL their trucks have this problem. Their outta buisness!

Note: Driving over potholes in the road doesnt count as the vibe either.......

Old 12-10-2004, 08:50 PM

Saying that the F-150 is ONLY built in K.C. and then blaming the FSE for the inaccuracy only underlines how poorly your postings are researched. I'm being very kind in that assessment.

If you make a blatant error like that, what is to say that the rest of your posts are any more accurate (or less tilted/skewed).

In an effort to be fair, I have read many of your other posts and 99% of them you are bitching and moaning about this.

Well crap.....your responce was way better than mine lol i commend you

Old 12-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Folks, let's stay on topic to the TSB's 04-25-7 & 04-25-8 !

Can anyone host these?

Last edited by DrkShadow; 12-10-2004 at 08:54 PM.
Old 12-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Banned

I've never heard anywher else that the F!50's werent built in KC. The only place I got that info from was the commercials and the FSE. Do you know what the FSE is? He's your messiah. If he lied to me I'm not surprised. According to your messiah, all the F150's vibrate.

Of course I'm bitching. If you had to go through what I've had to you would be bitching too. Like what I've said many other times, if the truck was great, I'd be in here raving about it like I thought I would've been.

They heavily advertised a SMOOTH truck. Mine drives like Sh*t and can't even haul a load of firewood so give me a break. It's a POS and I'll bitch about it until Ford is forced to buy it back either by the DSB or my lawyer. This truck NEEDS to be recalled.

Old 12-10-2004, 09:04 PM
DrkShadow,

Could you send me the TSB's please ?

utmikeut@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Old 12-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Whining and complaining about it here does not help you in any way. If aggravation is what you are trying to avoid you are not doing a good job by the way you portray your attitude.

B!tch to someone that can help you because that routine is really played out around here.

I hope you get your situation fixed so you can go lay your attitude somewhere else.

MAX

Old 12-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Banned
Originally posted by SuperCab V8
zeus you're clearly anti-ford..... and your responce just now was the most idiotic thing ive ever seen. So you picked out 2 05's and drove them and both had the vibe. and that was to prove that all the new f150's have the vibe. Well gee i guess ford better watch out then since ALL their trucks have this problem. Their outta buisness!

Note: Driving over potholes in the road doesnt count as the vibe either.......
Education helps ignorance.

Old 12-10-2004, 09:44 PM
DrkShadow,
Could you please email the pdfs to me.

tim-ang@centurytel.net

Thanks, I have been having these very problems since day one and I have 5900 miles on it. Actually had it in today to get the oil changed and tires rotated and made them drive it but somehow they don't feel the vibration. The PDFs would help out greatly.

Thanks again,

Old 12-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Here is a copy of the new TSB. Some people on this website said that we were crazy and our trucks did not have vibration problems. Well, well Ford now has more fixes for driveline vibration & steering wheel nibble. The only real fix is to replace the truck!

http://www.av8r.org/wpics/t42507.pdf

Old 12-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Zeus.... You're seriously pushing it with your own stupidity. I hope your truck doesnt get bought back just because of the way youre acting. and if you think you can cry and throw a fit like that to get it bought back your dead wrong. If you notice, everyone who has gotten a buy back or trade was 1. Polite, and 2. Not kicking and screaming like a pansy as* little bi*th..... So for your sake, i hope youre stuck with it while everyone else who has the same issue gets their problems fixed.

Old 12-10-2004, 10:03 PM
What suprised me Labrador is that it also applies to 2005 models too. Unless they put that there "just in case?". Wishful thinking I guess. Does that site also have the other TSB? 4-25-8?

SuperCab V8,

Let's stop these posts man. It will never end if you guys dont stop bouncing replies back and forth.

Last edited by DrkShadow; 12-10-2004 at 10:06 PM.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:49 PM
DrkShadow,

Please email me when you get the time.

Many thanks,
Chandler Delinks
chandler@chandlerpainting.com

I can't wait to get this fixed.

Old 12-11-2004, 12:24 AM
I'll send em. Note, read the first page of the thread if anyone else needs these. Posted a yahoo group you can dl them from.

Quick Reply: New TSB's for Vibration & Nibble