somebody cut me

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2002, 10:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry somebody cut me

My truck got stabbed last night. My truck was innocently parked in a parking lot, while I was at the student center. I got there about 7, i noticed nothing. I came out about 8:30 and we were getting in my truck, of course I noticed it was leaning towards the driver's side. I looked back and saw my rear driver's side was flat. I immediately figured I had hit a nail or had curbed it earlier. My friends and I went to eat, I came back thinking i could pump it up and get to Auburn Tire II (anyone in the Auburn, AL area go there....good shop) I started pumping. I had no clue that the sidewall was busted clean through, untill the air i was pumping in started hitting me in the side of the head. My buddy got his spot light out and we started looking...There was clean cut straight through the sidewall on my BFG tires. The cut was about 1-1.5" wide....about the size of a medium sized pocket knife. I have no clue who it was or why they did it, because I haven't pissed anyone off in my truck lately. Anyway I get to spend today going to a class or 2 then getting it fixed...i hope for whoever did it I don't find out it was them....peace, Meek

Old 04-24-2002, 10:36 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Question

I remember reading several years ago about someone here who did the same thing to an 18 wheeler at a truckstop.
They were killed instantly when the tire exploded.

What do you say at someone's eulogy who goes like that?

Old 04-28-2002, 10:58 PM
I hear ya Auburn, Alabama.....bunch of morons in this town. Maybe it was one of those geeks who think they are living in that Fast and Furious movie? War Eagle!

Old 04-29-2002, 11:26 AM

"Good riddance."

Old 04-29-2002, 05:24 PM
Eulogy

He went out with a bang!

Old 04-29-2002, 10:23 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Man that sucks there are some sorry pepole out there.

Old 05-06-2002, 10:45 AM
You remember those flammable tire sealer/inflator cans? Fill all of your tires with that stuff. Might even explode when the bastard stabs your tire. Better yet... mount some sort of small explosive in the tire strapped to the rim... with a sensor so it triggers with a sudden deflation. Wouldn't be too good when you're doin 70mph and hit a rock or something. He he he.

Maybe some punk is jealous you got a nice truck. Or they want their ex-girlfriend back that you have now?

Old 05-06-2002, 11:03 AM
sorry to hear about your unfortunate happening... some people just need anger management classes... hope you get it fix fairly cheap... good luck...

Old 05-06-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Raoul
I remember reading several years ago about someone here who did the same thing to an 18 wheeler at a truckstop.
They were killed instantly when the tire exploded.

I'm extremely suprised that they managed to slash a big rig tire. You're looking at 10 to 12 plys on a tire like that and are EXTREMELY hard to cut. Something don't sound quite right.

Old 05-07-2002, 07:53 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Question

Just reporting what I read in the paper.

I was surprised too, not that a big tire had so many plys and was hard to cut but, that the tire would explode with the force to kill.
I'm sure the vandal was too.

What if he used something like an ice pick and hit it with a hammer?

Or maybe he shot it out at close range.

As I recall, the reason they determined it was vandalism is there were other tires 'flattened' in the lot and they put two and two together.

(Maybe someone commited the pefect murder?)

Quick Reply: somebody cut me