pleaase help

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2002, 03:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy pleaase help

I have a 1999 ford f150 work truck. So you can understand why I want to change somethings on the truck.Recently I had email a salvage site that had the parts,I was looking for. But I havent recieved any emails? So I thought I would try another site. Somewhere FORD guys could help. Does anyone know where I can order salvage parts from or possible new parts. If anyone has the parts,I am looking for they can email me with pics if possible. Because I am looking for alot of things:lighting bumper cover, rims, back bumper, xlt mirrors, paintable grill with honeycomb insert, etc. I do not want to sound cheap, but cant pay a fortune on the parts. For the first time,I am going to be a father, so my money is limited. Plus, I have to get a paintjob, someone poured paint a road near my house. Needless to say, that white paint doesnt look good on my wedgewood truck . If anyone can help, email me at peh559@yahoo.com. THANKS

Old 01-28-2002, 02:37 PM
Exclamation

Sheesh! Talk about doing the impossible. Even salvaged parts cost $. It would help if you 1st told us your location. Maybe someone in your area would point you to the right place.

Old 01-29-2002, 12:24 AM
Unhappy still hopeful

I live in n.c. Last year, I found a grill I wanted. It was at a website,that I cant find anymore The grill was in texas, I lost the phone number. So I am back at the beginning

Old 01-29-2002, 02:15 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Try asking around at local independent body shops, as to where they get there non factory body parts. I bought my previous bumper for $143 with tax.
I priced a grille once at one of these places a year or so ago and it was about the same price.,,,,98

Quick Reply: pleaase help