Bridgestone Deuler AT's

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2002, 12:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bridgestone Deuler AT's

I have an 01 4x4 with the standard Goodyear Wrangler R\Ts and want to change them soon, I was thinking of getting the Bridgestone Deuler AT as a replacement, Does anybody have any experience with these tires any help would be appreciated, Also my tires are the 265 70 17 does anyone know of a wider tire available for the 17" rims the 265's look a bit skinny on the truck. So far I have not been able to find a larger size.

thanks in advance for your help.

Old 01-21-2002, 12:11 PM
Im currently running these in the same size as yours.
THese tires are excellent! i run mine on a strip about 4 days a week theyre not a real mud tire or snow tire but they do ok i guess. and as far as the highway mileage goes these tires cannot! be beat!
JJ

Old 01-27-2002, 06:19 PM
Smile Bridestone Dueler AT

I have replied to this question a number of times
in different threads before.
I bought the Duelers about three months ago to
replace the Goodyear ATSs that were on the
truck. The Goodyears plain scared me in the rain!
Once the Duelers were mounted, though, the
problem went away. They are no mud or snow tire
but they perform very well in both conditions.
They are also very good in dry conditions as well.

They definetely get my recommendation!!

Old 01-30-2002, 11:28 PM
Cool

I have been looking to replace the stock 267/70/17 tires on my truck, and have found a few different sizes that will fit. You can get a 285/70/17 BFG M/T If you want a mud tire. There are also 33-12.50R-17 in the pro comp M/T or A/T that I have been told will fit on the stock suspension. Swamper SSR makes a 32-11.50R-17 & a 265/70/17 both will fit, I have read some real good reviews on the SSR it is suppose to be about as loud as the BFG A/T on the road and handle good also, here is a link to the review I saw. http://www.off-road.com/suzuki/reviews/interco.htm
also Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip makes the 265-70R-17 it looks like a cross between a A/T and a M/T it also has quite a bit of sipping so it should be good on the road.
http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp
you can search tire rack they have allot of stock size A/T tires but I think I would like to go for something that fills the wheel wells a little better I think my truck looks kind of wimpy with the stock size on there I have a 97 f150 4X4 supercab anyway I'm still tying to decide what I want Good luck.

Last edited by Jonf150supercab; 02-05-2002 at 01:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Bridgestone Deuler AT's