Tires for my 1998 Ford Expedition

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2002, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Tires for my 1998 Ford Expedition

I have a 1998 Expedition, that I love! But, she needs bigger tires. The BF Goodrich AT/KO's (265/70/17, stock wheels) are great, but they dont fill out the wheel wells. Would someone, please....

Tell me what tires will really really fit on this beast
Have pictures of their truck with these tires.

The people that do the work on my truck www.godmudders.com do absolutely the best work around, and insist that I cannot put anything else but stock underneath. Its not that I want to prove them wrong, but I would like bigger tires.

In the forum it seems like 33's (305's?) would fit.

Help please.....

Firedog

Old 01-18-2002, 10:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alot of people here are going to procomp's 33/12.50/17 on the f150's & expy's. Do a search there is a gut who put all terrain's on his expy & mud's on his Screw. He has good pic's.

I am running BFG AT/KO's 265/70/17 om my stock 10 spokers right now & I too would like to go bigger but don't want to go away from the BFG tire because of performance & squared off look to it. I called BFG to ask why they have a mud terrain in a 285/70/17 but not an all terrain. They told me they were going to produce them soon , but not sure when. I have a set of FX4 wheel's that I won't mount up until spring so hopefully they will have the 285 out in an AT by that time. Otherwise email BFG & inquire about it in a 285/70/17. He told me it was based on how many inquiries they get determine's release date.

Quick Reply: Tires for my 1998 Ford Expedition