06 Harley ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 08:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 Harley ?

Just joined forum.. Really enjoyin it so far.. I have an 06 HD f150 2wd, which I've had for almost 3 yrs. It isn't a daily driver. Its rare I drive it period.. It lives in a 10x30 storage unit.. I suffer though tha days in an 87 dodge dakota that I bought from my grandfather years ago.. It was worn out then.. But it gets me around and keeps miles off the 150.. But my Dodge is fallin into disrepair and I can't see payin for a new truck I never drive.. But I wanna change its look.. I'm lookin to raise it up instead of lowering it.. But I'm set on this one set of wheels and tires, but I'm not sure if they'll work.. If I do a three inch lift in the front, will a 20x10 with a -21mm offset 4.626 bsm and a 305/55/20 tire clear?? The wheels are Eagles 064 series. Thanx for any help I would post some pics of my truck, but I haven't figured out just how to do that on this site yet.. I'm new to computers as well. So maybe I could get some help with that as well.. Thanks again for any help

Old 01-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
No. First of all, almost everyone has found out that 3 inches is too much lift with just a spacer. It puts the ball joint at too severe of an angle to survive. Most everyone agrees that 2.5 inches is the limit with a leveling kit.
You can't fit a 305/55-20 (33x12.50) with those wheels. You can fit that tire size, but that wheel is too wide and has too shallow backspacing. Those will stick out about 3.5 inches farther than your OEM wheels. I'd recommend a 9 inch wide wheel with 5 to 6 inches of backspacing, and even then you may have to do some minor trimming.

Quick Reply: 06 Harley ?