price match at DT?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 01:25 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
price match at DT?

today hasnt been a great day today, I guess on the way home from school this morning I picked up a ton of screws in my tires. When i got home they where al going flat so i went up to discount tire and found out i have 75 screws total from all 4 tires and b/c there is soo little tread left they asked if i wanted to just replace them. I just left it there and said id be back after my afternoon chem. lab. does/ or has anyone got a price match at discount tire? Im lookin at the bfg 305/65/18 's and at the tire rack they are $268 and at the discount tire website they are 330. what do you guys think? I was hoping to run these tires at least another 10k, but someone changed that for me.

Old 01-16-2007, 01:30 PM
ouch man I can check for you if you would like, I dont know about bfg's but i can grab you a pretty good deal if you want some nittos.

Old 01-16-2007, 01:31 PM
remember the 330 is probably mounted and balenced where the tire rack would be plus shipping and m&b.

just food for thought.

Old 01-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Hum good point, i just left class. im waiting on my ride to take me back up there Im not sure what they will do, we have bought all the tires for all of our cars there so we know them pretty well, hopefully we can work something out.

Quick Reply: price match at DT?