haha I CANNOT get my tires

Old 12-30-2006, 02:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha I CANNOT get my tires

So i got a lift on my truck a few days before christmas and the original plan was to get the lift on tuesday, pick it up weds. and my tires would be in friday and they would go on then. The lift went on tuesday but didn't get done until thursday...no big deal. My tires would still be in on Friday and go on then.....no they won't haha. For whatever reason they didnt come in on time which meant they wouldnt come in the next monday (christmas) and they decided not to come in on Tuesday either. This shouldn't have been a big deal but I had to go to St. Pete to visit my stepdads family from wedsnesday through friday. While at the airport leaving I get a call saying my tires are in and that I could pick them up. I was a little frusterated but I would only be gone 2 days. So Friday comes and I had to fly out of a place about 45 mins from my house and about 1hr 15mins from the shop. Well on the plane leaving the bathroom was broken and then some guy had a heartattack in the air....we were a little behind schedule, but it was legit. With the delays it put me at the shop about 20 mins after it closed. no big deal they open at 9 today and I'll get them on in the morning. I wake up at 9 and one of my friends is at my house, he thinks it will be a good idea to sleep in and rest up for new years. I agree.....I am tired. So we casually get up around 1140 and hang around for maybe 15 mins at 12:02 i decide to call them just to make sure were straight with everything. I get the vociemail...makes me uneasy...then i hear the hours mon-fri 830-530 and Saturday 9-12. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH this means I cant get them until monday BUT that is new years and they probly wont be open until tuesday soooo thats 3 more days I have to drive around with a 6 in. lift and 31s that are bald beyond reason and its suposed to hail today..

haha ok dont ranting. not really looking for anything just pretty frusterated.

Old 12-30-2006, 02:29 PM
starting NY celebrations early

Old 12-30-2006, 08:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'm tired now....

Old 12-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i know how that is... It will be worth the wait though

Old 12-30-2006, 09:20 PM
Geeezzz....What a fiasco....

Old 12-30-2006, 09:45 PM
so... what happend?? i dont understand the story.... haha jk that sux man but it will be worth the wait.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: haha I CANNOT get my tires