new rubber...

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new rubber...

first off, i'll start by thanking you guys on here, your tons of help when it comes time to make decisions for our trucks. i recently posted a thread about nitto tg/at's and although i still want to give those tires a try, i was given a deal i couldn't pass up, and after reading on here and some tire sites and went ahead and did it...

purchased 285/70/17 bridgestone dueler a/t revo's

i've read some reviews about fast tread wear and minor noise issues-could care less about these reviews, as much as i rotate tires i could any set to last a long time, but after getting these installed on a rainy rainy day, i can say only after 3 days of having them, i'm already pleased. wet traction is great with the revo's, and as for the noise, they are quiet tires, from 5-85 mph

tread design on these tires is unique, and i like it alot, aggressive, bold

so far thumbs up for these tires even though they are still new

Old 12-13-2006, 08:01 PM
When I was looking at getting a set of new tires, it was between the Dueler A/T's and BFG AT KO's. I knew both would be quiet and had excellent traction and were around the same price in my area. I ended up buying a set of 285/70-17 BFG AT KO's. I personally think that the BFG is the best tire for the money, looks, and performance. But, alot of my freinds have the duelers and I've heard alot of good things so I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Old 12-13-2006, 10:17 PM
I've tried almost every AT out there and you will be happy to know that I just replaced my 60,000 mile Revos with, guess what?, REVOS! I live in Michigan and spend a good amount of time off road and in the rain and snow. Very even long wear, great traction and no squealing on pavement as they wear. These are the most even wearing tires I have ever used and that's with only 3 rotations front to back! They look cool to!

FishX65

Old 12-13-2006, 10:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They are a quality tire. You didn't go wrong.

Quick Reply: new rubber...