AFTER MKT Calipers/Rotor combos????

Old 11-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow AFTER MKT Calipers/Rotor combos????

OK, I just did a bnch of stuff to get me go'n faster quicker...
That much is cool!

NOW... I am a lil disenchanted with the brake'n

I have had sum issues with the front passanger side (only 70k on the truck and am on 2nd set of rotors and 3rd set of pads)

I am think'n I want to go with a new front brake set up (new MULTI piston calipers, drilled/slotted rotors and pads) and kill 2 birds... as it were. #1, HOPE'n to eliminate the mystery issue in the pass. side and #2, improve the stop'n power!!!

2 last questions then I'll shut T F up! 1st, if I do this is it a HUGE issue w/mounting the new calipers and get'n em to work w/the ABS etc??? AND #2, do I also NEED to do the drums in back too in order to keep an accurate brake'n ratio??? ...ok question #2.5, I have had good luck with Willwood stuff... do they OR ANYBODY ELSE offer a brake up-grade KIT???

ok guys... THANK YOU for you input.

THX n take care All!

-slick-

Last edited by slick1997; 11-30-2005 at 08:55 PM.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SAY! If ya think I'm on crack for want'n to take it THAT far, and feel just the rotors and pads will doo all i need and more, then SAY SO! I am no engeneer, so I know there are like 90% of the people out here that know WAY more than me... so do tell... I'll listen! Respectfully so, no less!!!!

thx once more!

-slick-

Last edited by slick1997; 11-30-2005 at 09:07 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AFTER MKT Calipers/Rotor combos????