bfgoodrich for sale? anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 11:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bfgoodrich for sale? anyone?

hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone knows anyone selling (2) bf goodrich at ko tires.. the person who had my truck before me had one set older then the other... i just bought 2 new ones about 2 months ago and wanted to complete the set. so if anyone knows i have 285/75r-16.

I know that it will be a long shot to get the tires which is why im also going to say if anyone wants to buy my newer bf goodirch tires make me an offer. they have only 2 months use and no holes or plugs or anything. i was thinking if i cant get 2 new ones i can sell these and just buy 4 new tires of a cheaper brand for now (poor college student what can i say).

Old 04-01-2005, 02:44 PM
120 veiws and no one

Old 04-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Re: bfgoodrich for sale? anyone?

Originally posted by racerf150man
hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone knows anyone selling (2) bf goodrich at ko tires.. the person who had my truck before me had one set older then the other... i just bought 2 new ones about 2 months ago and wanted to complete the set. so if anyone knows i have 285/75r-16.

I know that it will be a long shot to get the tires which is why im also going to say if anyone wants to buy my newer bf goodirch tires make me an offer. they have only 2 months use and no holes or plugs or anything. i was thinking if i cant get 2 new ones i can sell these and just buy 4 new tires of a cheaper brand for now (poor college student what can i say).
no one has the tires, probably.

try your local bargain trader

Quick Reply: bfgoodrich for sale? anyone?