P/C X-Terrains- just ordered

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 01:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up P/C X-Terrains- just ordered

Welp, just ordered the Pro-Comp X-Terrains in 285/75/16's to throw on my stockers for 97 stnd. cab 4x4. Decided to go with the 285's on stock rims instead of the 305's just because of the center wear factor is slightly less with these, at least according to Wandell who has been called Jesus Christ around these parts, so I might as well take his word for it. hehe I also ordered superlifts add-a-leaf to give me a few inches in the rear. I plan on crankin the torsions up in the front too.
Nuthin too crazy, but with that set-up it should look and perform off-road better than it does now... so I'm pretty pumped.

That and I just replaced my plugs and wires with the OEM stuff. Man, does that make a big difference in performance over the crap that the guy had on before I bought it.

Old 03-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Can't wait to see some pics.

Old 03-29-2005, 09:37 AM
I changed my plug wires for the Ford Racing 9 mm wires. Very nice.
Also, FYI - The Xterrains are great tires in the mud, snow, rain whatever. however when you rotate them you can only go front to rear because they are diectional unless you have them unmounted then remounted and turn the rim around. Also, they get loud as they wear down, I have abot 20k on mine, they are holding up very well. still have about 1/2" deep tread left but I DO hear them on the highway.

Old 03-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks Blank, I'll remember that.

Quick Reply: P/C X-Terrains- just ordered