TRXUS A/T vs. Radial Claw

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRXUS A/T vs. Radial Claw

I am torn on the decision between The 33"Trxus a/t and the MT Radial Claw. Looking for some pros and cons on both tires. Typical stuff - Tread life/ ride/ off road performance/ road noise. And anything else. Thanks!!!

Old 03-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well, you are comparing apples to oranges with a mud tire and an all terrian tire. So the usual rules will apply. The Trxus AT's will work better on the highway and last a little longer while the Radial Claws will work better off road and be louder on the highway.

Old 03-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i just got rid of my truxus at for the radial claws, i hated the truxus sts at, they wore bad the wouldnt balanse well, they sucked in mud did ok in sand, ok know about the claws they are the best offroad tire i have ever had, they do great in everything i have thrown at it, i love the claws and hated the truxus sts at, that is just my opinion, good luck

Old 03-25-2005, 02:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My wife just got me a set of 305/70/r16 claws..............I like 'em lots. Make the nice sound on the road work great in mud, sand, rock. In that good ol' Fl mud ya need tire speed they self clean very well with the tire speed. got 'em on 16x8 wheels. Gona go to a 16x10. Just dont know if I can with no lift. Oh they are great in rain and ride fine.................If I would have wanted it to ride, drive, pull, and look like a car I woulda got a bow tie................

Quick Reply: TRXUS A/T vs. Radial Claw