Go Back   F150online Forums > Powertrain & Mechanical > Wheels, Tires & Brakes
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos Vin Decoder FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarage

Wheels, Tires & Brakes

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 01-07-2001, 11:17 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 1997 Ford F150
Question Where to sell old tires and rims??

Does anyone know of a place near Houston that will buy tires and rims? I've got 4 255/75R16 Bridgestone Dueler APT and stock Ford Rims with about 20,000 miles on em, and I need to recover some cash from my lift. Any help would be appreciated.

------------------
1997 Ford F-150
4.2 L V-6
DynoMax catback exhaust
K&N Air Filter
Window Tint
Pioneer 7000R CD player
2 Rockford Fosgate DVC HX2 10's
Rockford Fosgate 500a Amp
Lund bug shield
Vent Shade Vent Visors
GTS headlight blackouts
Bedliner
Chrome Toolbox
3" Body Lift
305/70R16 ProComp Muds
16x10 Eagle 589
Custom Key racing stripes down both sides thanx to some a**hole in the HS Parking lot.
Old 01-14-2001, 06:04 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Cool

Go to any new subdivision where there is some construction going on and talk to some of the trades out there working. I sold my stock rims and tire for $400 to the first framer I spoke to. This is also a good way to sell your old cars and trucks. Sold my 94 chevy with 194K on it for $9000 in one day.

------------------
2001 Supercrew XLT 4x4, 5.4, tow pkg, limited slip, skid plates, 6 disk, keyless entry. Deepwedgewood blue ext. Dark graphite int.

Mods: full tint, westin chrome nerf bars, AR chrome sliders 16x8 and BFG AT 285/75, Airaid FIPK, Husky floor mats
Old 01-14-2001, 06:04 PM