Wiring?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2000, 02:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Wiring?

Does anybody have a picture or diagram of the (under the hood) wiring for a 1997 4.6L Trition, that they could email to me?
I know what some will say, I should have labeled them as I took them apart, but you see I wasn't the one that took them off, it was a Ford Dealership. Remember Me, I am the one that has warranty on my truck and Ford still would not fix my engine.
I have now rebuilt the engine, and put it back into the truck. The problem is, I have several lose wires and I have no idea where to put them. [Well I really have an idea where to put them, but then I couldn't drive my truck anymore. lol]
If you don't mind, could you send me a copy. You can send it to nalinet@hotmail.com
Thanks

[This message has been edited by aligar (edited 11-06-2000).]

Old 11-06-2000, 02:50 PM
I tried to email you a scan from the cjiltons manual but in order to be able to read it I had to scan it at high resolution. Check your in box and let me know if you can read it when its printed out.

Old 11-06-2000, 03:34 PM
Clarkbar;

Thanks, I did receive the diagram. It is a little blurred, but I can still make it out. I am going out to the garage right now to see if it is the same.

Quick Reply: Wiring?