Originally Posted by 88racing
Brisk plugs are a great alternative....
But fall short of the Motorcraft platinum electrode design....
The corollary position would be:
- Brisk shrouds the arc less
- Brisk is easier to gap
- Brisk silver requires far less voltage to fire (silver being far more conductive than platinum)
- Brisk is a one-piece design
- Brisk does have a compatible heat range plug (sort-of, lol)
- Brisk electrode does wear faster though....
Last edited by MGDfan; 03-09-2011 at 01:11 PM.