I've finally cleared all my CEL codes! While removing my TB to clean, I found a huge hole in the elbow coming out of the back of the TB to the PCV valve. I only had to spend about $4 dollars to fix it, but I got to clean my TB in the process for an even smoother ride. I replaced the DPFE sensor for about $40 from global automotive on Ebay and I also replaced one of the U joints and the fuel filter while I at it. I went ahead and bought some electronic cleaner and cleaned my MAF also. I'm just glad to have my truck running great again and getting better gas mileage!
Thanks to this site I was able to diagnose the problem and through process of elimination able to fix all my problems. Thanks guys!!