Question 4 Oneloaf -

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Question 4 Oneloaf -

Sorry ,couldn't PM yuh, but that site you with the the different size buffing accessories for polishing the intake (which is AWESOME thanx) only has one size in in quantity's of 50 for about $50 bucks a pop.

Well I emailed them , prolly won't here back until Monday but, was curios if you ordered from them and if you could get variety packs. I would like every size on the page (link) you gave me - about 6 different sizes anyway but really don't wanna pay $300 smacker for them , although , I would be set for life lol.

Just wondering if you've ordered from "American Buff " in the past and if they can comply to non-commercial needs..

Great stuff there.

Thanx ,

Jim

Old 03-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
oneloaf??

I would suggest looking for an industrial abrasives store in your neighborhood. Try Abrasives in the phone book. You will only need one of each - blue and red - medium fine and fine. They last quite a while. You will need the mandrel as well.

Old 03-03-2007, 03:35 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Shoot , apoligize for spellin the name wrong - didn't mean to do that:o -

Okay I follow your suggestion - I have to run to Sears hardware later today for O-rings - since I'm there I'll see if they have anything like what you posted . If not , I'll call around when I get back .

I have a buisness ID # I can use, if there strictly commercial , but it really wouldn't be a commercial order lol.. I'll see how they answere the email I sent. I don't mind ordering 50 pieces at all , just would like an assortmant if there able to comply without to much trouble..

Thanx again , I haven't seen those before - hope I can get em..

Quick Reply: Question 4 Oneloaf -