Anyone need COP'S?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Anyone need COP'S?

These are factory one's and a steal!!! I have the same ones - 2 hours left - I'm bidding , but don't really need them. I f you want them let me know and I won't bid - These just don't come around every day!!

I'll grab them at the last minute lol

I'll tell yuh how if you don't know - If yours are old don't pass this up - there freakin factory and come with bolts lol!!

Geez - Go to eBay type in "Motocraft" in the search bar - It's Christmas for me lol.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-...ayphotohosting

Last edited by jbrew; 12-05-2006 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I NEED them!

But, I can't get 'em in time so they're all yours.

Maybe a deal like this will come around again.

The price when I looked is what 1 alone costs at the parts store!

Old 12-05-2006, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by defective
I NEED them!

But, I can't get 'em in time so they're all yours.

Maybe a deal like this will come around again.

The price when I looked is what 1 alone costs at the parts store!

If you need them , I'll sell them to yuh , just give me 10 bucks or something and I'll have them shipped to yuh .
Email me if you want them.

Last edited by jbrew; 12-05-2006 at 08:46 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:40 PM

Holy crap I got chumped anyway. It said 8 minutes left - refreshed four minutes later and it said it was over!! can't win them all Dangit!!

Old 12-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by jbrew
Holy crap I got chumped anyway. It said 8 minutes left - refreshed four minutes later and it said it was over!! can't win them all Dangit!!
You need one of those snipe programs. How do you think so many 1st time bidders win in the final seconds? Ebay snipers suck a$$, until you join them, then you wonder why you waited so long.

Old 12-05-2006, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by tritonpwr
You need one of those snipe programs. How do you think so many 1st time bidders win in the final seconds? Ebay snipers suck a$$, until you join them, then you wonder why you waited so long.
Maybe I do lol, I don't know what happen this time - there's usally a bid war at the end. I was going to throw $160 down in the finall minite and it will bid accordingly for you - hell I didn't even get that far this time lol. I won't wait next time - they sold for 70 bucks - they gave them away!!

Old 12-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by jbrew
If you need them , I'll sell them to yuh , just give me 10 bucks or something and I'll have them shipped to yuh .
Email me if you want them.
Thanks for the offer, bummer we missed 'em.

I called my wife as soon as I read the thread, she said she wasn't able to do any bidding at that time so I was stuck.

I'll have to keep an eye out now myself too. Trucks been missing pretty consistantly at idle and here and there while under load. I know i need coils as some of mine are original from my '99 motor. It would be nice to just replace them all instead of this one that one sort of thing.

Old 12-06-2006, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by defective
Thanks for the offer, bummer we missed 'em.

I called my wife as soon as I read the thread, she said she wasn't able to do any bidding at that time so I was stuck.

I'll have to keep an eye out now myself too. Trucks been missing pretty consistantly at idle and here and there while under load. I know i need coils as some of mine are original from my '99 motor. It would be nice to just replace them all instead of this one that one sort of thing.

You could alway's get them from Kevin at Global Automotive ANYTIME . He charges $130 for 8 and throws in the plugs to boot. If you type "misfire" in the search bar for this forum , you'll get the direct link. I tried to make that easy for people awhile ago. The COP'S he sell aren't originals from ford , but I think there the same, 508's are 508's. My budies use them and never had an issue. If you do purchase from Kevin - make sure you specify the plugs you want or he will send the wrong ones!!! I dunno why , but if you specify with an email or call him , you'll get takin care of.

I just like the originals- there hard to find , new...

Last edited by jbrew; 12-06-2006 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:17 PM

Another thing , when you replace them all and if your are old - the first thing you notice is a pickup in performance. There not an upgrade in power , but you'll discover lost power effected by a deterioration of your ignition system that just happends over time.

It will run like it's suppose to.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:59 PM
On E-bay the time left is off because their system gets bogged down. Happened to me several times.
I got one of those atomic clocks and set it to west coast time. They are correct to .3 sec and now I go by my clock...

Old 12-06-2006, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by raisin
On E-bay the time left is off because their system gets bogged down. Happened to me several times.
I got one of those atomic clocks and set it to west coast time. They are correct to .3 sec and now I go by my clock...

Thanx raisin , yeah , I couldn't believe it! I refereshed , at that exact point it said 8 minutes left. I have a regular clock over to the right of me , I took a look at that and went back to writing some stupid letter I was working on. 4 minutes later on the clock to the right, I tabbed back to the eBay auction and the dang thing was over!! I never usally wait till the last minute because all you have to do is put in the max your willing to pay and hope someone doesn't out bid you. I tried to be sneaky this time and wait it out until the last minute lol.

Old 12-07-2006, 12:52 AM
COPS Avalible

Hey Guy's,

I'll have a set of 8 factory COPs avalible next week.

They are off a 2004 4.6L with only 1000miles. (Factory test engine.)

I believe they are the same P/N that was shown on the ebay auction that everyone is talking about.

I'm installing this engine in a '97 so I won't need the COPs.

If anyone would like them. Let me know and I'll let you know before I open my ebay auction. If only one person wants / needs them I'll set a reasonable buy now price. If multiple people want them. I'll let you all fight over them like everyone else does.

Doug

Old 12-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Are they the same as Crown Vic COPs? I'd like a spare set for either of my cars.

Old 12-08-2006, 12:11 AM

They would have to look like these - Crown Vic COP'S from the romeo motor. The motor was a 2000 4.6
Infact this set is in my truck now. I bought these last spring.

Last edited by jbrew; 12-08-2006 at 12:22 AM.

Quick Reply: Anyone need COP'S?