Echoboost reprogramed

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 07:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Echoboost reprogramed

Had my 2012 in for the intercooler replacement and found out they are not replacing them as of August. They now are putting some kind of deflector on to prevent the condensation build up. The dealer didn't have it in stock so I don't know exactly what it is. But they also reprogrammed my truck at that time and it feels like I have lost some power on the bottom end.Just doesn't seem to have the snap it used to have. I could hit this truck at 35KM an hour an it would spin the tires and just take off. Now it won't spin and it seems less responsive. I use to love the way this truck would jump and accelerate when playing around at the lower speeds. I was just wanting to know if anyone else has had this done and noticed any power difference.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brought mine to the dealer in July. I had the stall issue while on a trip. He said there was a TSB and ordered the parts. They were able to pull the code when I brought it in that confirmed I had the issue. They replaced the CAC as well as added the deflector plate. Took about 3 hours. They didn't mention reprogramming anything nor did the receipt. Power on mine was the same after. I have driven several times in the rain since with no issue.

Quick Reply: Echoboost reprogramed