Hello to all...

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 03:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello to all...

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello, an say a awesome site u got goin here. Been a lurker for awhile, but finally got registered.

As my SN says i own a Blk 1995 F150 XLT 4.9 2wd. NOW its been brought to my attention that this is somehow a bit Rare? An XLT trim with the 4.9? Well just wondering you could help me out on that.

The truck was purchased about 1yr or so ago from a very good friend of mine. I first borrowed the truck to move around in as my vechile was broken down. Funny thing it broke down in my pocession. I had to replace the forks in the transmission after 1 day in my hands LOL. Well in turn @ after investing $400 i ask'd him if he would sell it? An he gave me an incrediable deal, that i couldnt resist. I payed $2500 an my truck was in AWESOME shape, VERY MINT.

Well theres my intro, hahah, now if you guys could help out as in theres anything to look for, matienance wise id really appricate it. Since in my hands, ive givin the obvious tune up an etc. Every 3 months, when sold to be i believe some leaf springs were takin out, its lower then normal but recentaly ive been thinkin about a lift kit? Not for Mudd or nothing like that since its a
2wd, but for show an occasional Beach trips LOL.

All opinions an statements are welcome, thx you so much for lettin a young gun like myself join the site. Hope to make some great friends, an learn so much more about my truck.

Thx AGAIN

Old 06-24-2008, 11:17 AM
how 'bout a new magnaflow exhaust- your truck could sound good as well as look good on the occasional beach trips. welcome to the forum.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Welcome to the site! From what I hear, at least 40% of the population here is like under 25, including myself. I turn 17 in two weeks, so do us a favor and post pictures. We don't have many older F-150's lurking around but they sure are nice!

Old 07-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome. You will come to find that you truck wont stay stock very long after joining here, but all opinions are greatly held and respected.

Im with raptor too, lets see some pics!

Old 07-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Welcome and im with them BREAK OUT THE CAMERA

Old 07-03-2008, 12:47 AM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Raptor05121
Welcome to the site! From what I hear, at least 40% of the population here is like under 25, including myself. I turn 17 in two weeks, so do us a favor and post pictures. We don't have many older F-150's lurking around but they sure are nice!
Originally Posted by dirtyd88
Welcome. You will come to find that you truck wont stay stock very long after joining here, but all opinions are greatly held and respected.

Im with raptor too, lets see some pics!
Originally Posted by x_sgs_x
Welcome and im with them BREAK OUT THE CAMERA

Let's be clear here.

We want photos of your truck, stickers and all, not you. Nobody cares what you look like. This is a truck forum. Not lonely hearts.

Old 07-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Fifty150
Let's be clear here.

We want photos of your truck, stickers and all, not you. Nobody cares what you look like. This is a truck forum. Not lonely hearts.
Haha, good point man!

Quick Reply: Hello to all...