4x4 lightning

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 08:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 4x4 lightning

Hey, you all know who i am by now, my front bumper is rusting, and i want to get a lightening bumper and valence on my lifted truck, and im plannin on takin off the roll bar, but the sideskirts on and the exhaust out the side, and a set of 18" SVT rims and Toyo makes a aggressive tire for it, its a 34" tire i believe, has anyone seen anything like this? and can someone gimme a link to a site that carries S*** like this?...

Old 03-22-2003, 01:52 AM
That sounds like it would be cool. There is a guy with a Black truck who has the 18" toyos, he said they weren't very good. He was saving up for a set of the BFG AT's for the 18" lightning wheels.

Mitch

Old 03-27-2003, 01:01 AM
Why try and make a lifted truck look like a Lightning? It's a sport truck that is sleek in its proportions, adding those type of parts onto a big lifted truck kinda defeats the purpose. You dont see people throwing on body kits and lifting their cars/trucks because it just doesnt look right.....sorry no flame intended, just doesn't make sense to me.
Just my opinion, but go and throw this thread in the Lightning forum and I'm sure you'll hear much of the same.
As for the rims I say go for it.
Oh, and make sure you spell Lightning right if u post this over in the L forum (they might get ya for that one ).

Old 03-31-2003, 12:29 PM
aight dude, thanks, man, ill do that i was just curious, cuz ive never sent it before...i thought i would try to be a lil different...not everything is meant to be pretty, look at those rice rockets, they arent pretty, but they still turn heads.

Quick Reply: 4x4 lightning