WTB 2003 f150 Heritage Edition, possible trade

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB 2003 f150 Heritage Edition, possible trade

I would like to buy or trade for a 2003 f150 Heritage Edition extended cab. I am looking for 5.4 4X4. I would prefer maroon and black with the moon-roof. I will consider silver and black, or beige and black, with or without the moon-roof.
I have a 1997 XLT f150 extended cab auto 4.6 V8 manual shift transfer-case with about 225,000 miles in excellent shape with no rust, matching beige camper shell that is my current daily driver. Two-tone green and beige, all stock, cloth interior 60/40 with console front and split bench in rear, good tires on 16 inch polished aluminum factory wheels, 100% dependable (I drive this 100 miles a day highway Monday-Friday).
I also have a 2003 crew-cab XLT auto 5.4 V8 auto shift transfer-case with about 113,000 miles in superb condition. Maroon and beige two-tone, beige cloth interior front 60/40 with console rear split bench, matching beige tonnaue cover, new tires on 17 inch polished aluminum factory wheels, factory step bars, that has one issue with the auto 4X4 engagement sticking intermittently that could be serviced before trade.
Both are professionally maintained within recommended service intervals and have had none of the usual modular issues. The 1997 has had the intake recall done. Both have no severe use, no interior tears or stains, with the 1997 having two small body dents one each on the passenger side rear door and the passenger side front fender. I can provide pictures to interested parties.
I am more interested in trading the 1997 as I will be replacing it with the Heritage model. It would be a trade and cash on my end depending upon the condition of the Heritage edition.
The 2003 super-crew would be a trade and cash on your end depending upon the condition of the Heritage edition.
If you have a 2003 Heritage edition, not to be confused with 2004 models, and are interested in a sale or trade/cash please reply or PM me here.
I am located in Missouri.

Thanks,

MOJoWales

Old 10-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile I have your truck

Hi, I have a 2003 F-150 Heritage model that I'm trying to sell. It's a 4x4 5.4 v8, 4-speed automatic, maroon & black exterior and interior, power sunroof, power adjustable foot pedals, 94,000 miles, tow package and bed liner. It's a great truck, nothing wrong with it at all. The only reason I'm selling it is because we are about to have our first baby and we need to get a more baby-friendly vehicle. I'm located in PA, but if you're looking for a truck like mine maybe it's worth the distance. I can send you pictures if you want. Thanks.

Quick Reply: WTB 2003 f150 Heritage Edition, possible trade