(OH) 2004 Ford F150 FX4 SuperCrew 4DR 4x4 5.4L Loaded Zero Problems 75k Mi - $12999

Old 12-20-2016, 10:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(OH) 2004 Ford F150 FX4 SuperCrew 4DR 4x4 5.4L Loaded Zero Problems 75k Mi - $12999

Before I say anything else about this truck, I should say this vehicle is nothing like what you will find used or at any dealer. I just put over four thousand dollars into a replacement engine, Cam Phasers, a complete timing belt kit, spark plugs, ignition coils, and any and all mechanical items that were failing or about to fail to make this as nice and new of a truck as possible. If you've ever looked at the 5.4L 3V's in these trucks, you know these two issues need to be addressed if you planning on buying a 5.4L F150, and rest assured they were done within the last month and will last another 100,000 miles.

This vehicle is my 2004 Ford F150 FX4 SuperCrew 4 Door 4X4 Auto 5.4L V8 Pickup Truck with a 5'5" bed. It comes loaded with power windows, power locks, power mirrors with turn signals, fog lights, full rear doors, COLD A/C, Cruise control, wipers with delay, An OEM Ford full bedliner, OEM alloy wheels, factory Tow Package, and a Factory CD Player that sounds great. I had custom seat replacements of black and red neoprene installed that look great.

This is one of the nicest F150 FX4 SuperCrews's you will find used. It has always has proper oil changes, coolant flushes, and transmission flushes on time. It was stored nearly all winters, as you can see by the condition of the body and the pictures of the underside of the frame. There is ZERO rust anywhere, on any panel, or the underside. The bottoms of the doors arent rusted, the rocker panels have zero rust or rot, and the cab corners are flawless as well. I have close up pictures of all these items. All power options work, there are zero trouble lights on the dash, and it just passed eCheck as well.

June of this year, the engine had a slight miss. I took it in, and found at 165k miles the notorious 5.4L 3V engine had failed - timing guides broke and were at the bottom of the pan. I found a used motor with 75k miles and a warranty, and took it to my shop in Brunswick to have it installed. While the engine was out, they replaced the phasers with the updated style, installed a new timing chain, guides, and gear set. They also replaced all the plugs, coils, and front cover, which ended up costing about $4000 with parts (see receipt below.) The truck runs and drives like a brand new truck now, and has ZERO PROBLEMS, not a single thing to fix. With the updated timing guides, chain, plugs, coils, and phasers, you wont have to worry about the 3V issues that plague these trucks used. New tires, brake pads and rotors, shocks, leaf springs, a complete transmission service and more were done less than a year ago.

If you are looking for one of the nicest used F150 SuperCrew FX4 Pickup Trucks on the road with the power 5.4L V8 with all the issues fixed, this is the truck for you. It needs nothing but a new owner, and looks and runs like a brand new truck.

Here are some pictures:

And here is a link to 110+ Additional Pictures:

http://s782.photobucket.com/user/g13...how/fx4?sort=9

Old 12-22-2016, 01:15 PM
Bump! Price drop. $12,500 and you walk away with the nicest supercrew FX4 on the planet!

Old 12-24-2016, 12:36 PM
Bump! Price drop, $11,999!

Old 12-30-2016, 03:36 PM
Bump! Price drop$ $11,000 cash!

Search this Thread