2003 F150 XLT Xtra Cab

Old 04-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2003 F150 XLT Xtra Cab

Hey hows it going guys.
I have for sale a 2003 Ford F150 XLT that is lowered for sale.
Automatic Transmission 4.6 V8 4 Door extended cab. Seats 6.

The truck is lowered the proper way, not cut springs or anything.
Front is DJM Lower Control Arms, With new upper and lower balljoints, Eibach springs and nitro drop shocks with cam bolts so it aligned perfect.
Rear is Belltech Lowering Leaf Springs, Belltech drop shackles and Nitro drop shocks as well with poly urethane bump stops. Rear axle is shimmed under the leafs so the drive shaft is pitched fine.
Total drop is 4" front 5" rear. Comes with DJM rear hangers to go another inch lower, and ALL stock suspension parts.

Flowmaster Exhaust with 2.5" piping, sounds nice, not too loud but not too quiet, K&N air filter. Just did Motorcraft spark plugs and Coils. Always maintained.

Truck is fully equipped with Power windows and doorlocks, cruise control, tilt wheel, AC and Heat, Pioneer deck with USB/AUX w/ 2 RCA's for subs. Nice truck, I daily it and have for 4 years. Just put the lowering kit on less than 8 months ago, going to a mini truck so this has to go.

Tags good till August of 2014 and smog is still good. Just paid all DMV fees and smog. It ready to go.

Truck has 173k on it but runs fine, 2nd owner with carfax. Daily drove it from temecula to san diego for a while. I average 24ish MPG on the freeway. Has Ford bed liner, tail lights are tinted but can be taken off if you want. Used it as a commuter lowered and stock. Oil always changed every 3-4k either at Ford or by me, drives straight, shifts smooth, no lights on in the dash. Suspension worth over $1200 plus installation. I can put stock back on if you want. No speakers blown. Carpets are nice and clean, wheels polished, black plastic cured, smells nice inside. This truck is always washed and cleaned once a week.

Asking $4750 OBO

Call or text me if interested 951-972-629NINE

Thanks- Blake

I can't put up pictures right now, but theyre all on this craigslist ad, Thanks guys!

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4430696471.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2003 F150 XLT Xtra Cab