2001 F150 Supercrew 5.4L 2wd XLT 88k miles - $9990 (Central Austin)

Old 09-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 F150 Supercrew 5.4L 2wd XLT 88k miles - $9990 (Central Austin)

Lowered to 9000....
I am selling my 01 F150 Supercrew. In the interest of a quick sell and total disclosure I will be as specific as possible.

No Paypal, No trades, cash or verified bank check only, will not finance. Come buy it and it is yours. I need the space in my garage.

Lets get the bad out of the way.
1. 13 year old truck (some scratches and paint chips)
2. Dampness around main seal on rear differential.
3. Light Haze on the headlights
4. 1 Outstanding Recall on Cruise Control. . . Ford will fix for free but I don't drive it that often so I unplugged the cruise to be safe.

Good News:
1. Original owner (I have three keys and fobs, try finding that on a used vehicle)
2. **87864 Miles** (Lowest mile, best shape F150 of this gen you will find)
3. No wrecks/fender benders, love taps. . .. Nothing. Looks nice, not new, but still nice.
4. 4 New Kuhmo tires on 18" SVT Rims (285/60/18) Looks nice and tough. . .
5. Recent new updated sparkplugs. (OE Sparkplugs will break off in head = PITA $$$ to remove, Google it.
I got mine out no problem. So you wont have to worry about this down the road on the next set. Antiseaze on
the new ones and torqued properly
6. No rust anywhere, truck has lived entire life in Austin TX. If looking at F150, don't forget to check the roof. . .
Rust shows up there first. None here.
7. Line-X Bed liner since new. Bed looks good and ready for work.
8. New air filter, plugs, fuel filter, fuel pump, HVAP hoses and clamps, locking fuel cap, new brake fluid, pvc valve.
9. Ford SVT 3 row radiator since new. Huge cooling capacity=more water/coolant in system than normal F150
radiator, take a look.
10. Pretty much stock, except for wear items, brake pads, rotors, shocks, filters and such. Stock radio.
11. Everything works + Class 3 Tow Hitch. . . I think I can find the original window sticker
12. Interior in good shape, no tears or missing pieces
13. Garage kept

So there you have it. If you want a truck where you won't have to worry about little things or reliability this one is it. Yes, you can find newer trucks for less money but none of them will be as well taken care of as this one and most of them will have much much more mileage. However,if you want a very reliable vehicle for your kid, wife or work truck and will go at least 50k easy without needing anything, seriously nothing, consider mine. NO BS here.

No Lowballers please.
PM me if interested.
I will try to post more pics later.

Last edited by k_fabec; 10-22-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2001 F150 Supercrew 5.4L 2wd XLT 88k miles - $9990 (Central Austin)