1999 F150 Lifted on 35's, Clean Truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 F150 Lifted on 35's, Clean Truck

1999 Ford F150 XLT 4x4 Regular Cab long box. 140,000 miles, Dark Toreador Red(burgundy), 4.6L, automatic transmission, manual shift transfer case, grey cloth interior, 60/40 bench/console, sliding rear window, am/fm/cassette/factory 6 disc changer behind the seat, trailer towing package(heavy duty cooling system), tilt, cruise, ice cold AC, power windows, power locks with remote entry, fresh window tint, bed liner and aluminum toolbox included, front tow hooks and factory fog lights

Modifications - 6 inch Fabtech suspension lift, one extra add a leaf in the rear(I didn't want it "sitting bull"), Yukon gears 4.56 in the front and rear. This truck originally came with an 8.8 rearend but when I did the gears we swapped up to a 9.75 rear at the same time(same as what comes in the 5.4L trucks) New bearings and seals everywhere when we did the job. Had to shorten the driveshaft a couple inches and it got new u-joints as well. I had a spare driveshaft loop from my Lightning, that was installed at the same time. Currently rolling on 35 inch BFG All Terrains and basic Eagle Alloy aluminum wheels. Truck also has a DiabloSport Predator, custom dyno tuned by me(I worked at Diablo for 5 years in Florida before moving here) Lightning 3rd brake light, K&N air filter, otherwise stock engine and trans.

I'm not excited to be posting this ad, wish I could keep it, but the time has come to let the beast go. I am the original owner and I custom ordered the truck back in the day to my wants. I have had it for 13.5 years now and I am at the point where I need something a little cheaper on gas. Not to mention, I have only used the 4wd a handful of times in the past 7 years. It has been my daily driver all its life, never abused and hardly worked. Never seen Mud or Off Roading, I needed it to get me to work more importantly! I just started working it last year when I got my race car finished, it has towed it to local tracks about a dozen times, thats about all the work its ever done. For a big truck with a little 4.6 it actually tows very well. The lower gears are a godsend and are probably the BEST mod I ever did. Mileage is decent too for a lifted truck, very close to stock. I take good care of my stuff and try to keep up on repairs. Truck is pretty clean and straight. In the last year I had the tint redone, new battery, new headlights, two new tires, spark plugs, trans mount, tank straps, idler arm, just installed moog ball joints last weekend and I have a new pitman arm to go on it. It's had Mobil 1 synthetic all its life.

Can't think of anything else at the moment, if you are seriously interested and would like some more details, please message, email, text me or call(leave message if no answer) at 561-504-9846 or macfast1@hotmail.com. Truck is located in Millersville MD and I am asking $6000 for it.

Name:  redF150.jpg
Views: 4480
Size:  38.3 KB
Name:  redF150_2.jpg
Views: 997
Size:  41.0 KB
Name:  redF150_4.jpg
Views: 1060
Size:  28.2 KB
Name:  redF150_3.jpg
Views: 3011
Size:  33.5 KB