2000 Ford F-150 XLT Supercab Flareside

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 Ford F-150 XLT Supercab Flareside

She's not perfect, but pretty good for a 12 year old. It's time to sell. I now have a wife, a little girl and another on the way and we just don't fit. It is a 2000 F-150 XLT Supercab Flareside, 4.6L V8, 160,000miles, 5spd Manual Trans 4X4 Off Road package , Manual Transfer case, Black w/ Silver two tone paint, Hard Plastic Bed Liner, ExTang bed cover , Grey Cloth interior, BFG All-Terrain tires 285/70/R17 in good shape.
I have had this truck from the day it was delivered to me from the factory. It has never been in a wreck of any kind. It has 2 small dings in the whole body in the last 12 years. You are welcome to pull a carfax report I'd be happy to give you the VIN. I have personally done every oil change on the vehicle as well as most of the maintenance. It has high mileage due to a few years of mega mileage traveling from Detroit to Green Bay weekly (over 4000 miles per month) so a ton of this is highway mileage. Now that I have been settled in Michigan, I have recently done the following list of maintenance:
New shocks,
New Brakes including rotors and parking brake,
New tie rod ends,
New Ball Joints,
New u-joints,
New Battery.
The AC and heat works perfectly. This truck has never let me down. The only modifications are a full custom stainless exhaust with a Flowmaster 40 series muffler. I'll be happy to send pictures. I will check back here periodically, but your best be would be to contact me via e-mail at g.c.bowlby@gmail.com

Listed for $6999

Last edited by Throttljock; 03-21-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: upload pictures
Old 05-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can you post the pictures?

Quick Reply: 2000 Ford F-150 XLT Supercab Flareside