2003 FX4 Lariat

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 FX4 Lariat

I am selling my 2003 FX4 F150, it is the lariat package and is loaded with extras. It is white with a grey accent at the bottom. It has a ranch hand grille guard with 4 offroad lights, 2 spots and 2 driving lights. I also have a custom rear heavy duty bumper. I took off the running boards but i will throw those in as well. i had to take off the trailer hitch to put the rear bumper on, the company didnt listen to me when i said i didnt want it but i needed the bumper so i put it on anyway and took off the trailer hitch. i upgraded all the shocks from the Rancho RS5000 to the Rancho 9000XL shocks. i have the rancho my ride system and i will throw that in as well. I have 5% tint in the back and 15% in the front. The bed is LineX 'ed and has CB antennas in the bed as well. There is a pretty nice head unit in the truck with a Ipod connection in the glove box. I put in a K&N Cold air intake and i recently cleaned it with the recharge kit. the interior is grey leather, there is a sun roof and a rear power sliding window.

The Truck has about 113,xxx miles on it and the oil is full synthetic and has been changed every 4k miles.

I am looking for about $14,000 for it, it still has a lot of life but i need to down size, being a college student, the fill ups are killing the little money that is coming in.

Email me for pictures

rdurkee4@gmail.com

Old 05-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
forgot to say some things,

5.4L Triton V8
Supercrew

no muffler, but i do have a Cherry Bomb Vortex, just took it off to see how it sounded, it was so nice, it hasnt gone back on yet

Quick Reply: 2003 FX4 Lariat