1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition

Old 11-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition

for sale. This SUV is in excellent condition. Could be a great vehicle for teen possibly. Of course ps/pw/pl and cruise control and all that jazz. But it also has radio and ac controls on the steering and info panel on the console that tell how many miles to empty, average mpg and things like when its time to chance oil. Leather seats, 6 disc cd changer, power sunroof and wood grain accents also in this explorer. The transmission is starting to slip but is a great running vehicle.

Old 03-21-2011, 03:25 PM
do you still have her? I'm in SoTex and interested if you do.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Smile 1998 ford explorer eddie bauer edition 4x4 167k miles green blue

I have a green blue colored 1998 eddie bauer edition 4x4
great vehicle.. looking to sell it quick. this vehicle is amazing in snow, rain, and off road trails (only attempted not driven off rd more than a couple times). it's nearly impossible to get stuck though . it's been given proper maintenance. it was driven mostly by the first owner, my step mother,who drives, slow, and steady cause shes almost 60 now. this vehicle would be ideal for someone who knows how to do simple repairs on vehicles because although it runs good it has a few things about it that need repair but I will offer it at a price that after repairs it's still a great buy. driver side window needs repair (glass fine but doesn't roll down, door panel is removed for an easy fix.. have all the parts. new battery has been installed. there is a repairable electrical issue that causes it to start sometimes and not activate the starter other times. its not the starter. it just needs a tune up, some electrical work to get the driver side door buttons to function properly and a few corroded wire replacements for it to start up consistently as it always has - I had, it looked at by a mechanic friend who said it's an easy fix. also the driver side rear window is cracked and needs replacement although it is still in tact and not leaking or anything as, far as I know,you could just leave it as long as its legal. the engine and transmission were good the last time it was driven last winter. it still drives fine without the repairs but a few things and it would be a nice ride for someone. I planned on keeping it until recently. I had two neighbors stop by my house this spring they saw it parked in my driveway (it's a nice looking vehicle) and both made offers to buy it but I said im not interested cause it's awesome in the snow (12 inches last year with drifts up to four feet were no match for it last year, I was one of the only vehicles on the road) Now that I'm ready to sell I wish id have taken their name and number. email me if interested and I can give u my number and answer any questions our send additional pictures you need. thanks jb

Last edited by jobock; 09-02-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Smile 1998 ford explorer eddie bauer edition 4x4 167k miles green blue

I have a green blue colored 1998 eddie bauer edition 4x4
great vehicle.. looking to sell it quick. this vehicle is a amazing in snow rain and off road trails. it's nearly impossible to get stuck. it's been given proper maintenance. this vehicle would be ideal for someone who knows how to do simple repairs on vehicles because although it runs good it has a few things about it that need repair but I will offer it at a price that after repairs it's still a great buy. driver side window needs repair door panel is removed for an easy fix.. have all the parts. new battery has been installed. there is a repairable electrical issue that causes it to start sometimes and not activate the starter other times. its not the starter. it just needs a tune up, some electrical work to get the driver side door buttons to function properly and a few corroded wire replacements for it to start up consistently as it always has. also the driver side rear window is cracked and needs replacement although it is still in tact and not leaking or anything as, far as,i know. the engine and transmission were good the last time it was driven last winter. it still drives fine without the repairs but a few things and it would be a nice ride for someone. I planned on keeping it until recently. I had two neighbors stop by my house this spring they saw it parked in my driveway (it's a nice looking vehicle) and both made offers to buy it but I said im not interested. now that I'm ready to sell I wish id have taken their name and number. call me if interested and I can answer any questions our send additional pictures. thanks jb

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition