2001 SuperCrew 4x4 Lariat - Jemison, AL

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 05:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2001 SuperCrew 4x4 Lariat - Jemison, AL

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD.
--------------------------------------------------------

This is a very nice, very well cared for truck. It is a white 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat 4x4 in excellent condition. It has the big 5.4L Triton V8 engine, automatic transmission w/OD and factory tow package. Everything on the truck works perfectly. No repairs of any kind are needed and none are anticipated.

We went over our truck top to bottom to prepare it to tow our 19' camper for our campground ministry (http://www.RVoutreach.org). The ONLY reason we are selling is to get additional towing capacity when we visit the mountainous Appalachian region this summer with our camper.

Our truck has the following features...

Never been smoked in!
Very, very clean!
Leather bucket front seats
Leather 60/40 folding rear seats
Power foot pedals
Power driver's seat
Power windows
Power locks
Keyless entry
Anti-theft
Cruise control
Tilt wheel
285/70R17E BF Goodrich TA/KO tires (approx 40% tread remaining, about 20,000 miles worth)
Full size spare
Electronic shift on demand 4 wheel drive
Off-road package
4 wheel disc brakes
AM/FM stereo with cassette and 6 disc CD changer
Tinted glass
Auto-sensing rear view mirror
Electronic temperature display
Electronic compass
Ice cold A/C
Heater
Full running boards
Window Visors
Bed mat
Wind deflector on the hood
Behind the seat storage
Center console storage with cup holders
Heavy Duty floor mats

All maintenance is up to date and every option functions flawlessly. It has 162,xxx miles. Truck was recently inspected by the mechanics at GoodYear in Pelham, AL and it passed with flying colors. Recently completed scheduled and routine services include new front and rear brakes, transmission service with fluid and filter change, 4 new Skyjacker shocks, coolant flush with new upper and lower radiator hoses, new EverStart Maxx 850 CCA battery, Amsoil synthetic fluid in front and rear differentials, transfer case fluid change and of course oil, oil filter and air filter changes.

The brake controller and ScanGauge seen in the pictures are not included (they just unplug anyway), I can leave the CB radio if you want it for an extra $50. If not, it comes out easily. The only blemish on the truck is the original leather on the driver's seat cushion has a few tears on it caused by getting in and out of the truck. If you've ever had leather seats then you are familiar with this. All other seats are in very good condition. The truck runs flawlessly and has never had a problem other than normal wear and tear, all of which have been fixed as needed (I have the receipts). I see that maintenance and preventative maintenance is always done on schedule. I'll be happy to answer any question you might have about the truck. Clean, clear title in hand. $8800 cash.

PM for my phone number if you are interested. I am in Jemison, AL about 30 miles south of Birmingham. Here are a few pictures...
http://picasaweb.google.com/sonicsix/2001SuperCrewF150#

EDIT: It is stock except for the Gotts mod.

Last edited by RVRoadTrip; 05-10-2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: I sold it.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice truck, and a great ministry! G/L with both!

Andy

Old 06-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am interested please send pics to quadefinnigan@comcast.net.

Thanks.

Old 06-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Jake's Dad
I am interested please send pics to quadefinnigan@comcast.net.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by RVRoadTrip
THIS HAS BEEN SOLD.

Quick Reply: 2001 SuperCrew 4x4 Lariat - Jemison, AL