F150 pricing info

Old 10-16-2015, 01:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F150 pricing info

Hey guys Im new here I'm a Mustang guy and pretty active on those forums as well as the Ranger sites I joined here for my brothers truck to help him get some info on his 08 FX2 but I have a few questions on two others that Im helping my grandfather sell. The first is a 1984 Explorer package f150 with the 300 I6. Truck runs great but is not needed and has been sitting for a while. Only question on that one the truck has zero rust but the sun has taken its toll over the years and the primer has come through in a few spots and wondering if a Macco special would even be worth it or sell as is it would make a good project truck just not the prettiest to look at. Second truck is his daily driver and this is the one I need the most help on. Its a 2003 F150 Heritage Edition Black over Burgundy in excellent condition ~60k miles and complete service history from new. He has been looking to upgrade as he really only uses it to tow his tractors to shows and would like a crew cab. Were debating on price as some are listed as high as low 20k's and some as low as 8k. Just trying to determine if these are actually that valuable or theres just people thinking they have a collectible. Just looking to see whats a fair price point for it. Thanks for any help.

Chris

Old 10-16-2015, 10:11 AM
glc
Received 756 Likes on 702 Posts
For the 03, here's a thread you should read (it's a long one):

https://www.f150online.com/forums/ot...-produced.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F150 pricing info