34.21%
dranger962000
18.42%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Truck of the Month-October 2014

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 07:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hopefully whenever they're up for it, they're not in the running in the same month. That would be a tough one.

Old 10-27-2014, 09:26 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
You and me both It's amazing yours hasn't been up yet. You should annoy BJ and Pat
I learned a long time ago beggers can't be winners, not on this topic precisely, just in general. My parents did the same stuff with me, if I begged I got ignored lol.

Originally Posted by Bluejay
Just so happens that both of you are in the "prospect" list and getting near the top. So stay tuned.
Sounds good. After a few years of a wait it will be exciting. Not being crabby by any means. I feel my truck has finally made a good appearance over its couple year build so I look forward to see how it does in the polls.

Old 10-28-2014, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bluejay
Just so happens that both of you are in the "prospect" list and getting near the top. So stay tuned.
Cool!

Originally Posted by JohnBoy88
Hopefully whenever they're up for it, they're not in the running in the same month. That would be a tough one.
Oh gosh! Yeah, don't put us together I don't even know if I'd vote for myself if they were in the same one (and if we voted for ourselves).

Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
I learned a long time ago beggers can't be winners, not on this topic precisely, just in general. My parents did the same stuff with me, if I begged I got ignored lol.

Sounds good. After a few years of a wait it will be exciting. Not being crabby by any means. I feel my truck has finally made a good appearance over its couple year build so I look forward to see how it does in the polls.
Yeah, it doesn't do any good, was mostly being sarcastic. It is still funny that you haven't been up yet cause yours has been a "fan favorite" for such a long time and everyone recognizes it. I was mostly talking about yours too, because I haven't wanted mine to be in a TOTM until the last few months or so with the lift on. And even now, I gots other things planned haha

Old 10-28-2014, 08:12 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
Oh gosh! Yeah, don't put us together I don't even know if I'd vote for myself if they were in the same one (and if we voted for ourselves).
They like it to be tough choice. Doesn't get any better than that. Makes folks sit back and really think on which one to choose. Most historic votes right there

Old 10-28-2014, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
They like it to be tough choice. Doesn't get any better than that. Makes folks sit back and really think on which one to choose. Most historic votes right there
Yeah, but I want to actually win There have been a few of these recently where I feel either one of us could have won, but I don't want us together hahaha.

Old 11-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnBoy88
X2
They have 2 of the best looking 11th gens on this forum. Might have to flip a coin on that one.

Old 11-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Congratulations One2nine! It was another close one.

Quick Reply: Truck of the Month-October 2014