Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Truck of the Month-February 2014

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 08:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^oops fixed^

Old 02-21-2014, 08:53 AM
ROFLMAO! My truck is STILL the best looking! AND Probably has more MODs than all these...

2008 FX4 Screw
Fully loaded from the factory except NAV.
black leather captains front seats

35 inch Nitto Trail Graps
20x10 XD Monsters
2.5 inch ProComp Level
true dual straight pipe no mufflers
Every interior/exterior bulb has been switched to LEDs
15 inch LED light bar (front bumper)
2- 4 inch LED cubes on hood mounts
20% tint
Optima Redtop battery
ACCEL COPS
CAI with custom designed AFE cone filter
EDGE CS tuner (soon to be replaced with the SCT X4 when it comes out)
Linex'd RanchHand brushguard
head and tail lights tinted
all emblems blacked out
JVC DVD in dash
10 inch JL sub and Phoenix Gold M100
Linex'd tool box
HI-Lift jack mounted to toolbox
Powerstop slotted/drilled rotors and ceramic pads
RECON LED tailgate Brake bar
WeatherTech floor liners
Ventshades

somewhere hidden in the cab a 9mm Walther PPX. My Mossberg 500 is st the house loaded with slugs....

It had factory nerf bars BUT real men don't need steps...
If someone can honestly beat this list then I will agrivatingly bow out...

I give respect to all fellow F150 owners out there BUT my naturally born ego knows mine is the best. This is how each of us should feel inside because we drive the BEST selling truck 37 years in a row... Suck it CHEVY! Ram it up your a$$ DODGE! and it's not even worth mentioning the import trucks.... Because real men drive FORDS.

KABOOM!!!!

Old 02-21-2014, 08:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seems you're not having a problem with "low-T" ....................

Old 02-21-2014, 09:04 AM
This is hilarious.

On another note, I really do think the moderators should consider adding a list of mods under each picture for truck of the month. I think it may help some with the voting rather than just basing it on the looks of the truck. One way to do this could be the mods select the trucks that will be in the running and then PM those users asking for a list of mods. Then once the PM is returned, they are listed under the picture.

Old 02-21-2014, 09:15 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by il_duce
This is hilarious.

On another note, I really do think the moderators should consider adding a list of mods under each picture for truck of the month. I think it may help some with the voting rather than just basing it on the looks of the truck. One way to do this could be the mods select the trucks that will be in the running and then PM those users asking for a list of mods. Then once the PM is returned, they are listed under the picture.
It's been considered and would just be too much work for volunteer moderators. You can't imagine the time involved to just get nominees to participate and to get me a link to the pic they want to use. I frequently remind voters to look at pictures in albums on the nominees profile, they should be able to get more of an idea of mods there.

Keep in mind, it's not a contest of the heaviest modded truck but a contest of which you like best and would love to drive as your own. It's more overall appearance that each voter likes. Some voters like well maintained stock trucks, others like lots of mods. We try to have something for everyone.

Last edited by Bluejay; 02-21-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:00 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BIGDAWG78, thank you for your 7th post contribution to this sight.

The month is not over and you still have a chance, don't become bitter now..

After all your doing much better here than you did at your main forums October T.O.T.M where you got last place out of 12 nominees with 3 votes.

Be positive.

Old 02-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Voted for me twin.

Old 02-21-2014, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by tg150

After all your doing much better here than you did at your main forums October T.O.T.M where you got last place out of 12 nominees with 3 votes.

Be positive.
aw nah man, I'm completely positive. I got nothing but love for all on here.
All, please don't think I'm being bitter or negative, this is just my personality. All this does is make me strive to make my "Miss Georgia" the best rig I can- In my eyes. It means alot to me just to be nominated.

and I didnt get last place, I got dis-q'd for campaigning for votes. lol

I got all the recognition I need about 2 weeks ago when a grandmother said "damn that truck is sexy".

Old 02-21-2014, 12:07 PM
well then...
tinted windows.. a fresh coat of windex
fire breathing saleen supercharger
jdm custom tune
4:56 rear end gears
electric fans
led dome light upgrade
factory sound system putting out at least 30 or 40 watts..
smoked third brake light with led cargos
led orange day time running lamp strips
sct decal under the hood which is easily 20hp
flowmaster exhaust
orange interioir accent led lighting
orange led strip under body to shine on rocker panels when door opens
Harley Davidson emblem lights mounted under door to shine emblem on ground
are painted to match bed cover
lug nuts securly torqued to 85ftlbs
con-verse blue tooth unit- uses phone through factory sound
at least a half tank of gas
windshield washer fluid COMPLETLEY FULL
transmission has forward and reverse....
high performance rain-x wiper blades
have done the fuel mpg mod... the mpg now really sucks... as appose to kinda sucked before
and for added weight reduction and performance I don't allow any big gals in it!!!
not that much stuff done... had to find some fillers.......

ok, yall know I really don't mean anything by my kidding around... I am just having fun.. as stated above its cool that somebody thought my truck was good looking enough to even get voted on..... nobody get all wound up... I really do think the fx4 at the top of the list is probably the best looking one..... shhhh .. don't tell anyone I said that... and I really didn't know "campaigning" was against the rules... not really campaigning... don't care if my truck wins.. just playin around

Old 02-21-2014, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by gbctrdrman
well then...
tinted windows.. a fresh coat of windex
fire breathing saleen supercharger
jdm custom tune
4:56 rear end gears
electric fans
led dome light upgrade
factory sound system putting out at least 30 or 40 watts..
smoked third brake light with led cargos
led orange day time running lamp strips
sct decal under the hood which is easily 20hp
flowmaster exhaust
orange interioir accent led lighting
orange led strip under body to shine on rocker panels when door opens
Harley Davidson emblem lights mounted under door to shine emblem on ground
are painted to match bed cover
lug nuts securly torqued to 85ftlbs
con-verse blue tooth unit- uses phone through factory sound
at least a half tank of gas
windshield washer fluid COMPLETLEY FULL
transmission has forward and reverse....
high performance rain-x wiper blades
have done the fuel mpg mod... the mpg now really sucks... as appose to kinda sucked before
and for added weight reduction and performance I don't allow any big gals in it!!!
not that much stuff done... had to find some fillers.......

ok, yall know I really don't mean anything by my kidding around... I am just having fun.. as stated above its cool that somebody thought my truck was good looking enough to even get voted on..... nobody get all wound up... I really do think the fx4 at the top of the list is probably the best looking one..... shhhh .. don't tell anyone I said that... and I really didn't know "campaigning" was against the rules... not really campaigning... don't care if my truck wins.. just playin around
LMAO! seriously jealous that you have a supercharged and i don't...

Old 02-21-2014, 01:41 PM

Big dawg, I think your truck is the best looking, I just don't vote for people that aren't on here very often, or not at all. It's just a loyalty thing.

Did you really get DQ'd?

I can compete with, if not beat, your list though

I would like to be able to list mods for these though. I feel like that info can be acquired, if the contestant wants to provide it, at the same time of sending a picture for the competition.

Last edited by KMAC0694; 02-21-2014 at 01:52 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
Big dawg, I think your truck is the best looking, I just don't vote for people that aren't on here very often, or not at all. It's just a loyalty thing.

Did you really get DQ'd?

I can compete with, if not beat, your list though

I would like to be able to list mods for these though. I feel like that info can be acquired, if the contestant wants to provide it, at the same time of sending a picture for the competition.
thanks man! trust me I'll be on here alot more simply sue to the awesomeness of responses to this voting. so far a great group of guys and banter! Yeah I got DQ'd it was in the rules that you cant campaign for votes. it caused some issues. I didn't REALLY campaining for myself but more so for the 04-08 rigs that were in the contest for that month. the 04-08s were getting killed by newer rig and my post was simply to get more 04-08ers voting. supposedly a bunch of people tattled on me so the "power that be" pulled me from the voting. there were no hard feelings on my side-- I did break their rules...

Old 02-21-2014, 03:16 PM
WTH! how did I lose a vote!?

Old 02-21-2014, 04:05 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Holy freakin' hell, this is hilarious!!!

I got tired of "multi-quoting", but will address a few of the highlights.

Originally Posted by gbctrdrman
Well, I wanted to try and run a clean race... But apparently that's not gonna work... It time you all know the truth .. It's sad is has came to this...

Now about gomango05- the beautiful young lady is actually hiding a giant Chevy emblem painted on the door... He has been seen at Chevy dealerships in the area salivating over the new silverado.. And look at the dirt on the tread of his tires.. An outrage!

Bigb's- sorry , but the people deserve to know ... The front end is actually destroyed , was involved in a road rage incident where he ran a 85 year old lady in a Buick off the road, all because her bumper sticker that said "my grandchildren are honor students"... So sad...

Bigdawg: now this is a sad story ... This truck was seen on a back road dumping out a sack, turned out the sack had cute little puppies in it..safe to say he is no animal lover... And it's been said that he has bad shocks and has his radio tuned to rap music.....

Well, now the truth is out.. The voters and fine citizens of f150online deserve to know, so let's get to those polls and get their vote on... This is your chance ,your vote matters!

I am gbctrdrman and I endorse this message....

You remind me of somebody....

I swear, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were.....ME!!

Here's a line fer ye. If'n ye get this'n wiffout doin' a Goober search, I'll declare ye must be me bruther from a differ'nt ******.

"What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?.....there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him."

Originally Posted by aussiekeeper
Seems you're not having a problem with "low-T" ....................

Originally Posted by tg150

Be positive.
Oh snap! No he di-ent!!

Otherwise, carry on fellers! This is good entertainment!

Old 02-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
You lost a vote because you voted for yourself, and that's a no-no. Were you here more often and more of a contributor to the site, you would have known that. On the other hand, you have so few votes, I hated to remove it, but knew someone would point it out and call my hand on it.

I'm actually surprised that no one has complained about the campaigning, but since it has had little if any affect and it did seem to liven things up a bit, I let it go. Another consideration was that had I disqualified all campaigners, there would probably be only one truck left.

Quick Reply: Truck of the Month-February 2014