Truck of the Month-February 2014

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 11:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Voted. For the dog.

Old 02-20-2014, 12:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Big B's FX4
FYI, the girl in gomango's pic is his daughter. I saw it in another post of his.
Yea, I knew that, he should be proud.

Old 02-20-2014, 12:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aussiekeeper
Yea, I knew that, he should be proud.
Nothing was directed at you. Just didn't want anybody putting their foot in their mouth. Been there, done that before!

Old 02-20-2014, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by aussiekeeper
I voted for the RED and because I like cute girls in dresses.........
FYI, the girl in gomango's pic is his daughter. I saw it in another post of his.
Made ya sound like a pervert, didn't he? She's even too young for ME

That was a good laugh though, thanks to both of ya.

Old 02-20-2014, 09:59 AM
this is hysterical! my truck looks too damn good to warrant the need of a girl in the pic....

Old 02-20-2014, 10:30 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BIGDAWG78
this is hysterical! my truck looks too damn good to warrant the need of a girl in the pic....
Looks like she's sayin... Go ahead dad take the pic, no one wiill see the big dent

Old 02-20-2014, 11:56 AM

Agreed

Hey long time members, this witty and humorous banter bringing back fond memories of the forum's good ole days?

Old 02-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Cute is cute, regardless of age. Adding anything cute, be it a person or an animal to a picture makes the picture more likeable to people. She is definitely a cutie. I hope her dad has his shotgun ready. I can see the boys lining up for that one.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
Made ya sound like a pervert, didn't he? She's even too young for ME

That was a good laugh though, thanks to both of ya.
Not my intention but now that I look at it...

Old 02-20-2014, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by dewalt17
Cute is cute, regardless of age. Adding anything cute, be it a person or an animal to a picture makes the picture more likeable to people. She is definitely a cutie. I hope her dad has his shotgun ready. I can see the boys lining up for that one.
Both true statements. Yes gomango you might need to get the shotguns ready!

Originally Posted by KMAC0694
Agreed

Hey long time members, this witty and humorous banter bringing back fond memories of the forum's good ole days?
Glad I could help bring back some good memories!

Last edited by Big B's FX4; 02-21-2014 at 08:47 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot
Old 02-21-2014, 12:17 AM
Well, I wanted to try and run a clean race... But apparently that's not gonna work... It time you all know the truth .. It's sad is has came to this...

Now about gomango05- the beautiful young lady is actually hiding a giant Chevy emblem painted on the door... He has been seen at Chevy dealerships in the area salivating over the new silverado.. And look at the dirt on the tread of his tires.. An outrage!

Bigb's- sorry , but the people deserve to know ... The front end is actually destroyed , was involved in a road rage incident where he ran a 85 year old lady in a Buick off the road, all because her bumper sticker that said "my grandchildren are honor students"... So sad...

Bigdawg: now this is a sad story ... This truck was seen on a back road dumping out a sack, turned out the sack had cute little puppies in it..safe to say he is no animal lover... And it's been said that he has bad shocks and has his radio tuned to rap music.....

Well, now the truth is out.. The voters and fine citizens of f150online deserve to know, so let's get to those polls and get their vote on... This is your chance ,your vote matters!

I am gbctrdrman and I endorse this message....

Old 02-21-2014, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by gbctrdrman
Well, I wanted to try and run a clean race... But apparently that's not gonna work... It time you all know the truth .. It's sad is has came to this...

Now about gomango05- the beautiful young lady is actually hiding a giant Chevy emblem painted on the door... He has been seen at Chevy dealerships in the area salivating over the new silverado.. And look at the dirt on the tread of his tires.. An outrage!

Bigb's- sorry , but the people deserve to know ... The front end is actually destroyed , was involved in a road rage incident where he ran a 85 year old lady in a Buick off the road, all because her bumper sticker that said "my grandchildren are honor students"... So sad...

Bigdawg: now this is a sad story ... This truck was seen on a back road dumping out a sack, turned out the sack had cute little puppies in it..safe to say he is no animal lover... And it's been said that he has bad shocks and has his radio tuned to rap music.....

Well, now the truth is out.. The voters and fine citizens of f150online deserve to know, so let's get to those polls and get their vote on... This is your chance ,your vote matters!

I am gbctrdrman and I endorse this message....
The old ladies car should have been faster. But man, it was a blast! Y’all should try it some time, great stress reliever.

Er, um, I don't know what he's talking about.

Old 02-21-2014, 12:45 AM
In the interust of full disclosure, what you think is a HD, well, I know of a few places you can get those badges on line. gbctrdrman couldn't face the ridicule for lowering a FX4. He still hasn't replaced the front grill for the full conversion.

Last edited by Big B's FX4; 02-21-2014 at 12:48 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:51 AM
In the interust of full disclosure, what you think is a HD, well, I know of a few places you can get those badges on line. gbctrdrman couldn't face the ridicule for lowering a FX4. He still hasn't replaced the front grill for the full conversion.
Hey , hey... Let's not start mudslinging.... I couldn't afford the hd grille...

Old 02-21-2014, 02:34 AM

Both true statements. Yes Big Dawg you might need to get the shotguns ready!
Is BIG DAWG dating mango's daughter now or something, and that's why he needs a shotgun too? This just got real interesting

gbc definitely has an HD grill foolz.

This has been the best TOTM in a long time.

Quick Reply: Truck of the Month-February 2014