TOTM - AutoAnything (Discon'd)

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Stealth
Man, that is a joke. I'd PM Rockpick as well.
Yeah, unlike fordtruckgirl and GTXmatt, AJ decided not to respond to me after emailing him and posting here.

I am sure Rockpick has seen this; I don't think he is having much luck getting any more responses.

Too bad that AutoAnything chose to depart this way. I was looking to order some more things from them but now I don't have a good feel for giving them any more business.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:56 PM

Bump

Old 04-24-2013, 02:45 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Desert Dawg
Yeah, unlike fordtruckgirl and GTXmatt, AJ decided not to respond to me after emailing him and posting here.

I am sure Rockpick has seen this; I don't think he is having much luck getting any more responses.

Too bad that AutoAnything chose to depart this way. I was looking to order some more things from them but now I don't have a good feel for giving them any more business.
I feel the same. Plus AutoAnything's website is a mess. I've been helping FTG with her order and it is listing incorrect lowering kits that they say will work for her truck. I'd be one pissed off schmuck if I ordered a kit from them and it turned out it was the wrong one for my application.

Old 04-24-2013, 03:10 PM
BSL
Originally Posted by Stealth
I feel the same. Plus AutoAnything's website is a mess. I've been helping FTG with her order and it is listing incorrect lowering kits that they say will work for her truck. I'd be one pissed off schmuck if I ordered a kit from them and it turned out it was the wrong one for my application.
The 3" PA body lift they sent me was the wrong one even though I filled in all the correct options. They shorted me 2 of those aluminum bed support blocks, looks like they sent me the kit for a 4' bed instead of the 6' bed my SCab has. Not a huge deal since I'm planning on running either angle iron or a box beams across the span of the frame for the two spots to keep the whole box supported, but still an annoyance if I wasn't planning on doing that.

Old 04-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Sounds to me that they are being very unprofessional there. I will avoid ordering them until they can straighten up their act.

Old 04-24-2013, 03:46 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by BSL
The 3" PA body lift they sent me was the wrong one even though I filled in all the correct options. They shorted me 2 of those aluminum bed support blocks, looks like they sent me the kit for a 4' bed instead of the 6' bed my SCab has. Not a huge deal since I'm planning on running either angle iron or a box beams across the span of the frame for the two spots to keep the whole box supported, but still an annoyance if I wasn't planning on doing that.
Wow that's a bad deal.

Old 04-26-2013, 10:14 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED A PRIZE AFTER WINNING TOTM OR TOTY.

I'm getting mixed signals... I want to try to help you guys/gals out but, I"m hearing it through the grapevine that some have not received when others have.

This thread is **NOT** about bashing AA -- rather, about trying to help those that have won claim the prize that should be awarded.

Quick Reply: TOTM - AutoAnything (Discon'd)