need some help

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need some help

i recently posted about how i had my trans rebuilt. but now it seems there is something wrong with it (i think)

when i got my truck back i had filled it up with gas, then when i would go wot it was buck and hesitate so i would let off, i thought it was bad gas so i ran a bottle of heet threw and it still did it, but only if i was harping on the truck if i drove it normall it seemed ok but the second i would try to have some fun it would hesitate and if i held it to the floor it would finally shift into gear and be fine. someone said it could be my plugs so i checked those today and everything seems fine, i took it to the shop that did the work they told me it could be the "half assed" shift kit and that he wanted to see the instructions well i cant find them anywhere and the factory tech website dosnt load properly (the text loads but not the pictures i want to print out everything so i can take it to the guy) http://factorytech.net/Accumulator_Instructions.htm

so if any of you have the instructions and could possiably scan them or fax them to me that would be great, i personally dont think he even reinstalled the ftvb before the rebuild it would chirp the tires going into almost every gear if i was going wot.. now it wont chirp the tires for anything it feels like it did with stock valve body

sorry for the long post im kinda irritated i just want my truck to be back to normall..

chris