Factory Tech guys are AWESOME!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 09:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Factory Tech guys are AWESOME!!!

I just wanted to let everyone here know about the great experience I had with the guys from Factory Tech. I ordered a seperator plate kit for my 2001 4X4 SCrew a couple weeks ago and it arrived very quickly, well packaged and with detailed instructions. I had a professional intall it and turns out, I have a 2001 model truck with a pre 2001 tranny. So I call Bob who contacts Greg who calls me back VERY promptly. He immediately recognizes the problem and tells me that he will have the proper part shipped out ASAP. He also says that I can send him a bill for my fluid and he will pay for that as well. Then when I ask him where I should send the other plate, he says to not worry about it, just keep it. This could have went alot differently for me that would have been more troublesome, costly, and/or resulted in more down time of my truck. I did not and will not send them a bill for my fluid, as the service they offered me was more than enough compensation.

I just felt like I owed these guys the courtesy of letting everyone here know what great customer service they offer, and what nice guys they are. BTW, I LOVE the kit. It shifts great and was very easy to intall per my tranny guy. He says he will refer his future customers to Factory Tech.

Kenneth

Old 11-17-2006, 05:58 PM
how dose it shift is it hard at wot and does it shift fast thank 72

Old 11-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by 72 mustang
how dose it shift is it hard at wot and does it shift fast thank 72
I really like it. At wot it does hit pretty hard, but not at lighter throttle.

Quick Reply: Factory Tech guys are AWESOME!!!