Originally Posted by adrianspeeder
Do you have the 7700 Package? Could you get a pic of your tranny and door sticker? It's not that I don't believe you, I just want to add it to the tranny info page as I've never seen a truck with your combo.
No 7700 group. It did come with a factory tow package, I don't know if that matters. I could not get a good pic of the tranny but I know it is a not the same as the one on my 97 2wd 4.6 which was smaller and had a different shaped pan. I have sean pictures of a 4R100 and it looks the same as my tranny.
Here are the engine/transmission options from 2001 a brochure it should be the same as 2000. The description of the 5.4's tranny "w/electronic four-speed automatic" is different than all the other tranny's. I always assumed it was referring to the 4R100, in others words all 5.4's came with the 4R100.
- 4.2L EFI V6 engine with five-speed manual O/D transmission (NA on SuperCab 4x4)
- 4.2L EFI V6 engine with four-speed automatic O/D transmission (NA on SuperCab 4x4)
- 4.6L EFI V8 engine with five-speed manual O/D transmission (standard on SuperCab 4x4)
- 4.6L EFI V8 engine with four-speed automatic O/D transmission (standard on SuperCrew)
- 5.4L EFI V8 engine w/electronic four-speed automatic O/D transmission (optional on all models)